Medlem siden
    Feb 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Where did you purchase it? Since it is not in stock I cannot make the purchase on the websites right now..

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av marvelsun
    Where did you purchase it? Since it is not in stock I cannot make the purchase on the websites right now..
    It is available for order at Komplett.no - Nettbutikk for datautstyr, PC, bærbar PC, TV, foto, video og spill. - 13.999 kr. I called them twice to confirm the delivery date, and it seems it's the 7th of March.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av ThomasWH
    It is available for order at Komplett.no - Nettbutikk for datautstyr, PC, bærbar PC, TV, foto, video og spill. - 13.999 kr. I called them twice to confirm the delivery date, and it seems it's the 7th of March.
    Well, looky here who's finally getting himself a tv. And a bleeding good one at that! Best of luck to you and do update us on the situation when you get it delivered.

Shit! He actually bought the set which is just that tad better than mine. Argh!:twisted:

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ok. I placed the order on Komplett this afternoon. The customer service guy says it should be in stock on the 6th. If it is delayed then I have the option of canceling since I wouldn't be getting the cashback if the invoice is after the 8th. Hopefully I won't have to! Fingers crossed!!

Thanks to all you guys for the support!! Will keep you posted on the progress when the date nears!

Regards,
    Sunny. 8)

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Unhappy

Ok. Bad News. I had ordered from Komplett with expected Delivery Date 06th March (today). I have now received an update on email from Komplett that the expected date for my order is 17th March!! So, obviously I cannot go ahead with the cash-back.

Has anyone else faced something similar?

I am going to call Komplett today to reconfirm and probably will cancel my order

Hopefully their email was a miscommunication!

Regards,
    Sunny

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Mr Dobelina
    Well, looky here who's finally getting himself a tv. And a bleeding good one at that! Best of luck to you and do update us on the situation when you get it delivered.

Shit! He actually bought the set which is just that tad better than mine. Argh!:twisted:
    Guilty. I finally got my act together and ordered a 9603! Oh yes. It is quite the looker, indeed. I was more than convinced after checking it out at Siba a couple of weeks back. Which model do you have the pleasure of owning, Mr Doobelina?

I will post updates as they appear.

Too bad you chickened out, Marvelsun! But it was "fun" as long as it lasted, huh? I mean, the drama of trying to get a firm delivery-date for your set

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av ThomasWH
    Guilty. I finally got my act together and ordered a 9603! Oh yes. It is quite the looker, indeed. I was more than convinced after checking it out at Siba a couple of weeks back. Which model do you have the pleasure of owning, Mr Doobelina?

I will post updates as they appear.

Too bad you chickened out, Marvelsun! But it was "fun" as long as it lasted, huh? I mean, the drama of trying to get a firm delivery-date for your set
    Seems like Mr. Bob's got the 7403 model. Well it's practically the same quality as the 9603, save a few tweaks and the contrast level.....8)

Mr. Bob's as happy as can be, I don't regret buying this tv set for one second.

Side 2 av 2 FørsteFørste 1 2

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •