Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Videoseven 27" LCD-TV til 5995

Ukens tilbud på Komplett er Videoseven 27" LCD-TV. Mer info:
    http://www.komplett.no/k/ki.asp?sku=313649&cks=WYO

Dette virker som en relativt ny modell, men den har "bare" responstid på 16ms. Bra med innganger: 2x komponent, 2x scart dvi og vga.

Vil denne være brukbar til Xbox 360 og tv via Canal Digital digitalkabel?

Noen erfaringer?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    er interesert i denne jeg og. fant to ganske postivie bruker erfaringer om den på amazon.

"13 of 14 people found the following review helpful:

5 out of 5 stars videoseven LTV27CH 27"Fully ready HD LCD TV, November 12, 2005
    Reviewer: debra gorman from middlesbrough, teesside United Kingdom
    ordered this tv on the afternoon of the 9/11/05 recieved it on 11/11/05 and that was with free super saver delivery

I have bought this tv for my 15year old daughter for xmas
    it is to be wall mounted in her bedroom and all though the bracket was not surplied with the tv it was very easy to find a suitable one
    the tv its self is very smart looking i was very impressed and even more so with the picture sky looked brill it took about 5mins max to tune in and that was with out reading the manual as it was very straight forward for £500 its been a good buy much cheaper than other lcd tvs on the high street and has a higher spec
    anyway its getting sent to santa now ive checked it out,

Was this review helpful to you?

13 of 14 people found the following review helpful:

4 out of 5 stars An excellent cost effective LCD tv and PC monitor, November 1, 2005
    Reviewer: Charlie Legg from Milton Keynes, Bucks United Kingdom
    This represents a compromise in terms of cost and performance: it is not as good as an LCD monitor, and the picture is not as good as CRT (in common with many other LCD tv's). Despite this, I think it represents a really excellent offer: it has numerous inputs, runs DVD and Sky on scart very nicely with only the merest interference on some channels and you can plug in your games console, too. Most impressive, however, is its use as a PC monitor. After some adjustment, its native resolution works wonderfully with my PC, with a sharp, clear picture, deep blacks, a good refresh rate and vibrant colours. Watch your DVI connections - you'll need to make sure you note which type you have - and note that running at the native resolution for contemporary PC games is difficult even for fast PCs. Otherwise, I'm very impressed, and Amazon have even knocked £50 off the price. "

virker helt ok. har X360 jeg og, og ser etter en grei HDTV til den.

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •