Press release; Carrie Yu, DigiTimes.com [Tuesday 18 October 2005]
LG.Philips LCD will showcase several widescreen HDTV LCD panels and a 10.1-inch electronic book reader (e-book) display at FPD International 2005 (October 19-21) in Yokohama, Japan.
The company will showcase 37-, 42- and 47-inch widescreen full high definition (1,920×1,080) TFT LCDs for HDTVs and multimedia displays. These panels feature a viewing angle of 178 degrees, a 1,600:1 contrast ratio, a maximum brightness of 600 cd/m2, a gray-to-gray response time of 8ms and a color gamut of 90% for natural image display.
The company will also show its award winning 55-inch TFT LCD for full HDTVs, as well as the following display technologies:
- 47-inch full HD LCD TV featuring a low power LED backlight
- 42-inch LCD for HDTV with a response time of 5ms
- 42-inch 12-bit LCD for HDTV with 64 billion colors
- 32-inch hybrid backlight LCD, featuring a mixture of LED and cathode fluorescent lamp (CCFL) backlights that significantly reduce overall power consumption and increase color gamut
- 23-inch ultra slim WUXGA LCD for monitors with improved color gamut due to new phosphor CCFL
- 10.1-inch flexible e-book display, the largest flexible active matrix (AM) display, jointly developed in conjunction with E-ink.
Viser resultater 1 til 1 av 1
10-19-2005, 10:50 #1
LG.Philips LCD to debut HDTV LCD panels and e-book display at FPD International