Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Talking Parabol i fredrikstad

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a satellite installer in Fredrikstad?
    I have everything installed but I'm trying to steer my dish to find Astra 2d (who isn't........?). I have looked on the internet (1881 etc) but all the people listed under satellite / installation don't seem to install satellite dishes........
    I managed myself to install viasat and canal plus in the past but cannot seem to get anything happening with Astra. Time for some professional help I think.......
    I realise that I won't be able to get BBC but I'll be happy with any english channels.....

Pleeeeeease Heeeeeeelllllllp :-)

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Unhappy

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av jozmaz
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend a satellite installer in Fredrikstad?
    I have everything installed but I'm trying to steer my dish to find Astra 2d (who isn't........?). I have looked on the internet (1881 etc) but all the people listed under satellite / installation don't seem to install satellite dishes........
    I managed myself to install viasat and canal plus in the past but cannot seem to get anything happening with Astra. Time for some professional help I think.......
    I realise that I won't be able to get BBC but I'll be happy with any english channels.....

Pleeeeeease Heeeeeeelllllllp :-)
    I am sorry but I think you being located in Fredrikstad will give you a hard time trying to get any of the offical UK -channels.You are to far off from the footprint of the Astra 2D satellite.
    Stølen

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av stølen
    I am sorry but I think you being located in Fredrikstad will give you a hard time trying to get any of the offical UK -channels.You are to far off from the footprint of the Astra 2D satellite.
    Stølen

oh poo! I thought being further south I would be in with a chance but I guess I am quite east too. Although why would I be worse off than people in Oslo??

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Smile

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av jozmaz
    oh poo! I thought being further south I would be in with a chance but I guess I am quite east too. Although why would I be worse off than people in Oslo??
    You need to be futher west to get a firm and steady signal.The Oslo people can watch ITV HD from another satelitte and so can you.ITV HD is at the moment transmitting on that satelitte as a test.Nobody knows how long this will go on.
    Stølen

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •