Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Loffen68
    Prisen var det i hvertfall ikke noe og si på

Dette ser veldig bra ut !
    jupz, må innrømme at dette ble litt fristende

harman/kardon Det er vel usa priser... må det legges til 20-30-40 % om en skal få "norske" priser ???
    selvfølgelig. Men selv om vi tar 10 gangen og tar høyde for litt rabatt bør det være mulig å få tak i c3 for litt over 30 laken. Med tanke på hvor mye c2 og c1 kostet når de kom så virker dette meget overkommelig
    -------
    Mvh
    Rune
    Fotograf og AV-skalle av natur
    : web| facebook| <--- Følg meg på fb og støtt meg i kampen for fototilgang på de store konsertene.
    Oppsett: Samsung UE78JS9505XXE | Xbox One S | Marantz AV7710 | Arendal Sound Tower | Klipsch RP-250S |

Intermediate Loffen68 sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Jeg vil anta at du kan gange dollaren med 12-14 ett sted for og få norske kroner.

Men hva gjør vel det, C2n ligger jo på rett under 50 t og prisene her blir nok lavere.

Noen som vil kjøpe en ny Lexicon ? :roll:

Intermediate Skrotnisse sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Noen som vil kjøpe en ny Lexicon ? :roll:
    nei takk, men takker for tilbudet
    -------
    Mvh
    Rune
    : web| facebook| <--- Følg meg på fb og støtt meg i kampen for fototilgang på de store konsertene.
    Oppsett: Samsung UE78JS9505XXE | Xbox One S | Marantz AV7710 | Arendal Sound Tower | Klipsch RP-250S |

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Mer informasjon.

Dette var lagt ut tidligere her men ble "borte" hva skjedde Skrotnisse ?

Next, we're getting THREE new HD processor models. One is a Halo pre/pro, one is a New Classic pre/pro, and one is actually a New Classic receiver. Take a good look at all the pictures. Notice anything? THEY'RE EXACTLY THE SAME MODEL, with these differences:
    1. Halo model has Halo casing, TWO pairs of balanced input, and one multichannel set of balanced outputs.
    2. New Classic model has NC casing.
    3. New Classic RECEIVER has onboard 7-channel amplifiers, two more amplified channels for a second zone, and an onboard radio tuner.

So here's what all three units have as common specs so far, as released in initial information:
    - 5 inputs, 1 output HDMI 1.3a, Deep Color, xvYCC
    - Decodes all audio formats, through HDMI and otherwise, including DTS-HD Master Audio and Dolby TrueHD. (note: I asked about the niche format of Windows Media Video High Def, and this is probably not included)
    - Can upscale (and transcode) all video from any source to 1080p over HDMI
    - Likely upscales to component video also, unknown resolution
    - Can display on-screen display on HDMI
    - Automatic room calibration and equalization
    - 3 independent audio zones
    - new front "portable input" jack
    - Pure analog routing options (you can choose to make ANY analog audio source straight pass-through, not just the multichannel inputs!)
    - Independent crossover settings for all speakers
    - Two pairs extra assignable fixed and variable outputs. (note that these are NOT the fully programmable channels in previous C1/C2 though)
    - Assignable outputs can downmix any surround channel input to 2-channel, so you can watch your BD in the theater in surround sound, or leave to the bedroom zone 2 and keep watching it fully downmized to stereo
    - Dual powered IR flasher outputs
    - Four 12V triggers (2 programmable)
    - Two-way RS-232
    - Rear special ipod player jack that will be able to stream PCM from the ipod as well as access song/metadata. This will be one of only two known units to have this!
    - 192khz audio processing
    - Dual Cirrus DSP chips - one decodes the bitstream, the other handles the post-processing
    - Faroudja video scalar
    - USB input for firmware updates, may possible enable computer customization like HaloControl
    - Improved bass management
    - multichannel analog inputs jacks are still straight passthrough
    - Still unsure whether Parasound will pursue THX certification
    - All S-video inputs have been eliminated except 1
    - 3 component inputs, 1 output
    - Zone 2 has composite video in addition to audio

Okay, so now a few things about each of the individual 3 models:

NEW CLASSIC RECEIVER:
    - Named HDR77
    - Price ESTIMATE - "Under $3,000"
    - 140 Watts x 7 channels @ 8 Ohms
    - 250 Watts x 7 channels @ 4 Ohms
    - Additional zone 2 power, 30 Watts x 2 channels @ 8 Ohms
    - Additional zone 2 power, 140 Watts x 2 channels @ 8 Ohms (when zone 1 is 5.1)
    - AM/FM Tuner

NEW CLASSIC HD PROCESSOR:
    - Named HDP70
    - Price ESTIMATE - "Under $2,500"
    - 2u size

HALO HD PROCESSOR:
    - Named C3
    - Price ESTIMATE - "Under $3,500"
    - TWO pairs of lockable XLR jacks
    - 8 channel set of lockable XLR output jacks
    - 3u size

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Og litt mer informasjon.

Det ser ut som om vi får en BD spiller også,dette blir veldig bra :grin:

Okay, more Parasound info from CEDIA:

- The new processor models are pretty much going to be ALL-NEW designs, not evolutions from the previous models. They are not based on the Da Vinci Lab Titan platforms, as the Finnish designs are becoming more and more expensive. Pretty much the only thing that will remain the same is the power source.

- The new processors were previously stated as New Year's, 2009, but officially at CEDIA, Parasound quoted "late 2008", and when I asked, said that they do really hope to have them out by then. Realistically, I'm guessing mid 1Q-2009, but I'm wrong plenty.

- The new processor models will have BOTH auto-calibration AND auto-EQ capability. (for those not familiar, this means it will CALIBRATE your setup for you, setting speaker and subwoofer distances and volume levels, as well as EQUALIZE your setup for you, where you shoot for a nice flat room response across the audible frequency spectrum, in as large a seating area as possible)

- The auto-cal will be similar to the previous function in the C1, C2. The auto-EQ will NOT be Audyssey brand processing, but reportedly will have similar features. It will be a function of the dual-Cirrus chips. I've been trying to do some research to see what this offers, (i.e. multiple sampling locations?) but haven't found too much yet.

- Yes, you will be able to set the two programmable triggers to actuate via a selected DSP mode now, in addition to other things. So one popular requested application for this is to have a 5-channel amp always set up to play the audio output in a 5.1 application, and then auto-turn-on an additional 2-channel amp if you're using a 6.1 or 7.1 sound mode. Or vice-versa, always use a 2-channel for stereo audio listening, and auto-turn-on another 5-channel amp for home theater use.

- I personally have never seen the kind of binding posts before, used in the new HDR77 receiver. They're nice and beefy, hold well, and look good. I think those who buy the HDR 77 will like them.

- All three processor/receivers are intended to REPLACE the current models, not supplement them. So that means that the C1, C2, and 7100 will be discontinued. C2's are already sold out from the master warehouse stock. There are a handful of C1's left, and 7100 inventory may last until the end of the year.

- Thus, we will not see any more updates for the C1, C2, or 7100.

**************** MODEL CHANGES/DIFFERENCES **********************

- We're going to be seeing some evolutionary updates to both New Classic and the Halo gear. Some of it will be aesthetics, as Parasound works to make their gear better and better looking. So the new C3 will have a slightly different VFD display than used in the C2. How it will compare/match with the T3, D3, etc, remains to be seen.

- The C3 halo knob appearance is still in-works, but likely will be as-displayed at the show, which is the previous brushed aluminum face, but a sandblasted side. Looks kinda nice. It will have the same dual-function, volume or select

- The "source" button lighting will be slightly different, though. Before, if you pressed it, it turned from the blue halo to a brighter blue, letting you know the knob now switched sources. Now, it will turn amber, more clearly letting you know which state the front knob is in.

- The Halo mute button will now turn red when pressed.

- There will be a slight bevel in the front C3 panel, just around the knob, and another around the VFD display to add to the appearance.

- There will be a blue halo light around the C3 knob. I think it's going to look sweeeeeet....

- The C3 Halo button trough is sandblasted. It looked slightly different from what I remember on previous models, but that might just be me.

- On the New Classic HDP70 and HDR77, there will be a slightly different feel to the knob, and slightly different lighting colors. The panel corners are now slightly rounded, and there is new type fonts for the panel lettering.

- For all three units, by contract Parasound is obligated to place the DTS-HD, HDMI, and Dolby TruHD logos on the front panel. Other than that, they want to keep it clean-looking, and we likely won't see anything else like that printed.

- Current amplifiers are going to get some updates, too. Updated versions will likely keep the same model designation, maybe with a new version. (i.e. A21 v.2)

- New classic amps will lose the auto-turn-on knob, as Parasound feels that they have found a perfect setting that works.

- NC 5-channel amps (i.e. 5250) will add a "gain boost" switch. I understood the problem to be that some other brands people use as pre/pros, from a certain nationality, have a very anemic output, and this will help put an "oomph" into the signal.

- All amps will lose the ground lift switch, due to new evolutionary designs brought in by Tom DeFiglio that make them unnecessary. (will be interesting to hear more about this!)

- We will see some evolutionary updates to the way the new processors switch to surround modes. Previously, if you were listening to a stereo source and selected "direct", then played a 5-channel source and selected "Concert Hall", (for whatever reason because you're brain damaged) and then played another stereo source, it would automatically switch back to "direct" as the previously selected audio mode for that source and material. There was memory, which many, but not all of us appreciated. This reportedly will be improved further. I strongly advocated that Parasound make this part of the computer-capable customization of the units.

- The new processors will have several discrete surround modes. This means that you'll be able to program your programmable remote so, for example, when you push a button, it automatically switches to DPLIIx Cinema mode, without having to cycle through all the possible DSP's.

- You'll now be able to independently select different crossover settings for different pairs of speakers. (did I mention this already?) i.e, you can have your mains set to cross over at 40 Hz because they're big and capable, but cross over your rear surrounds at 80 Hz

************** FUTURE MODELS *****************

- Parasound is putting out new, stronger, brackets for the in-wall speakers. Good prices, too, like $15, negotiable if you buy the speakers as a package.

- A reference Halo CD player in the JC line is in-works, and a definite possibility for future production

- A Halo BD player is also a definite possibility now that BD is becoming less of a hassle to produce, I'd say summer 2009 at the earliest.

- We will be seeing a continuation of the Zcustom series line, with possible new future models. One that got mentioned is a new 4-channel digital Z amp for multiroom audio installations. I asked again about a Z-series CD player. They're working on it, but say it's difficult to package it in a Z unit.

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Og så kom det info hos Parasound :

Preview of Coming Attractions

Expert pahf sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Her var det MYE spennende! Prisen på disse er det vel ingen som vet enda?

Medlem siden
    Aug 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Pahf: lydogbilde har en artikkel med noen priser; LINK.

Det er iallefall ikke budsjettsaker det her
    -------
    Mvh
    Rune

Expert pahf sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Skrotnisse

Det er sikkert! Hadde vel ikke forventet noe billigsalg eller

Medlem siden
    Aug 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    nei.. i verste fall kan man jo ty til paralellimport og spare rimelig mange tusen kroner...
    -------
    Mvh
    Rune

Dependent harman/kardon sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Nc 5125...

Sitter og kjeder seg og ser på aktuelle 5 kanalers effekt og blir nesten skræmt...

NC 5125 trekker 1600w fra strømnettet 35amp pr kanal :-O noe som skulle tilsi at den kan ha en peek ytelse på like under 5*300w i 8 ohm på en effektforsterker :-O :-O :-O

Kan dette stemme ???

Intermediate wotg sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    C3: 1 HDMI utgang, integrert radio, ingen nettverksfeature, og halo serien fortsatt kun tilgjengelig i alu finish.
    Her har Parasound sovet i timen spør du meg.

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Skrotnisse

Tja det kommer litt ann på hva du sammenligner med,lexicon'en ligger på 8000 USD ++++

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av wotg
    C3: 1 HDMI utgang, integrert radio, ingen nettverksfeature, og halo serien fortsatt kun tilgjengelig i alu finish.
    Her har Parasound sovet i timen spør du meg.

Nja delvis enig med deg, 1 HDMI utgang er en downer,radiodelen vil nok forbli ubrukt,nettverk tja kanskje greit for eventuelle oppgraderinger men vil det bli brukt ? ,har nok duppeditter med nettverkstilkobling i anlegget.
    Alufinishen er jo varemerket til Halo serien, vil du ha en annen farge er det jo bare og kjøpe en sprayboks

Intermediate wotg sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Nja delvis enig med deg, 1 HDMI utgang er en downer,radiodelen vil nok forbli ubrukt,nettverk tja kanskje greit for eventuelle oppgraderinger men vil det bli brukt ? ,har nok duppeditter med nettverkstilkobling i anlegget.
    Alufinishen er jo varemerket til Halo serien, vil du ha en annen farge er det jo bare og kjøpe en sprayboks
    Krell har jo en alu. finish tilnærmet Parasound, men de tilbyr også produktene sine i en halblank sort finish. For de som ønsker det. Skulle ønske Parasound kunne gjøre det samme.

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av wotg
    Krell har jo en alu. finish tilnærmet Parasound, men de tilbyr også produktene sine i en halblank sort finish. For de som ønsker det. Skulle ønske Parasound kunne gjøre det samme.

Personelig liker jeg sølvfinishen,men jeg ser poenget,kostnadene burde heller ikke ha blitt noe særlig høyere.

Kanskje ikke sort,men hva med sort eloksert ? :-D

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Arrghh.....

Og jeg som seriøst vurderer og selge den nye Lexicon forforsterkeren og bytte til Parasound :???:

Update on new Parasound 7.1 models schedule
    As many of you know, we previewed our new Halo C 3 and NewClassic HDP70 surround processors and HDR77 NewClassic receiver at the CEDIA show in September. Our introduction dates were targeted for early 2009.

We have elected to defer Parasound's new 7.1 models until the re are improvements in the economic climate and consumer confidence. We hope this occurs by the summer of 2009.

We made this decision after consulting with quite a few of our factory representatives, dealers, export distributors and, of course, our customers; everyone's support for this decision has been unanimous. While we are disappointed that the present economic climate is not favorable for the introduction of these new models, we believe that there is a place for them in our product mix - and in your homes.

Further schedules updates for these wonderful new 7.1 models will be posted on our website in the spring as we approach the revised release dates.

In the meantime, we thank you for your understanding and patience.
    As always, we are working diligently to produce award-winning products which combine superb performance, dependability and affordability.

Richard Schram
    President
    Parasound Products, Inc.

Intermediate Megawatt sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Venter spennt!

Det begynner å nærme seg realease på de nye HD-produktene til Parasound nå. Ifølge importøren ville de være tilgjengelig rett etter sommeren, men noen pris kunne de ikke opplyse om enda.

Driver å sparer for å kunne klemme til med HDR 77 når den kommer. Har aldri hatt Parasound før jeg, men bare MÅ prøve det. Blir vel ikke noe problem å få solgt den på brukten dersom den ikke tilfredstiller.

Men 7 x 140W i 8ohm, dere som kjenner Parasound. Er dette nøkterne watt, eller er det litt optimistisk å tro at den leverer så mye?

Har en Yamaha RX-V2700 i kjelleren som gjør en grei jobb, men vil ha en litt fremtidsrettet reciever nå. Yamaha Z7 er også en kandidat som frister, så en test mellom disse to hadde vært morsomt å lese når den tid kommer. Det jeg håper på er at Parasound har en litt mørkere og røffere spillestil en hva min yamaha har. Samt at den gir kraftigere gåsehud på musikk.

Det kan vel hende man kan karre til seg et "lanseringstilbud" hos en av forhandlerne også?

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Megawatt
    Det begynner å nærme seg realease på de nye HD-produktene til Parasound nå. Ifølge importøren ville de være tilgjengelig rett etter sommeren, men noen pris kunne de ikke opplyse om enda.

Driver å sparer for å kunne klemme til med HDR 77 når den kommer. Har aldri hatt Parasound før jeg, men bare MÅ prøve det. Blir vel ikke noe problem å få solgt den på brukten dersom den ikke tilfredstiller.

Men 7 x 140W i 8ohm, dere som kjenner Parasound. Er dette nøkterne watt, eller er det litt optimistisk å tro at den leverer så mye?

Har en Yamaha RX-V2700 i kjelleren som gjør en grei jobb, men vil ha en litt fremtidsrettet reciever nå. Yamaha Z7 er også en kandidat som frister, så en test mellom disse to hadde vært morsomt å lese når den tid kommer. Det jeg håper på er at Parasound har en litt mørkere og røffere spillestil en hva min yamaha har. Samt at den gir kraftigere gåsehud på musikk.

Det kan vel hende man kan karre til seg et "lanseringstilbud" hos en av forhandlerne også?
    Tror nok at det er flere som venter i spenning her :-D

Når det gjelder watt så er Parasound ganske nøkterne, du kan være ganske sikker på at du får det de sier, ett eksempel er JC1 som er oppgitt til 400w i 8 ohm, den er målt til over 500w i 8ohm !
    Ingen grunn til engstelse med andre ord :-D

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    blir en liten bump dette, men hva sjer på denne fronten?
    Synst denne HDR 77 ser meget spennende ut.

Side 2 av 3 FørsteFørste 1 2 3 SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •