Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

PC connection options to HC3000

HC3000 projector has VGA cable connection and also has HDMI input. What connection is better from the quality point of view:
    1. DVI out from PC -> DVI to HDMI converter - > HDMI input on AV Receiver Yamaha 2600 -> HDMI out to projector HC3000. In this scenario I need to figure out probably what kind of DVI out is on PC video card (heard there are different DVI's). Does it matter for DVI to HDMI converter? Also connection between PC and AV receiver can have two alternatives: a) converter connected to PC and then HDMI cable ; b) DVI cable and converter at the end connected to AV receiver.
    2. Just VGA cable directly to projector.

Separate audio cable to AV Receiver is necessary. Digital audio signal from PC can be enabled from by Audigy 2 audio card, however connection on PC side is different than the one on digital audio cable or optical audio. What cable should I use?

I know that I probably can find the answer while reading numerous posts on the forum, but really do not have time at the moment. Would appreciate your response instead.

Please feel free to answer in Norwegian.

Thanks

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Hi,

Have received answer in another forum. Advice was to use DVI-HDMI cable for video, plug it into AV Receiver and then signal would go to projector via HDMI. Will be looking for this cable now, seems quite a wide variaty available and significant price gap. Any recommendations on particular one I can buy in Norway? . Need 3-5 m length.

When it comes to audio, seems there is no cable to connect PC out directly to coax digital audio in on receiver. Need to use converter on the PC audio card... Something like this:
    http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2102693

Is this available in Norway?

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •