Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av stenvik
    Could it be that someone did know you were waiting for delivery of tv and thus waiting to see if truck arrives at your house to fool out truck driver ?
    I'd guess crime people do watch this avforum and thus because of powerbuy do know tv's is delivered ?
    I think this is very unlikely - I didn't even know until today that it would be delivered and without the tracking numbers how could you figure out when?

I think it's most likely that this was a either a chance encounter with a criminal or the driver stole it. Given the area I live in it's very improbable that some thief just happened to be there at the right time.

Anyway, I just talked to Ole Tommy at Svensson Transport and as it was their driver that was duped (yeah, right) they are opening a police case. He told me that Nor Cargo is responsible for getting me a new TV from the supplier - that's not exactly what Nor Cargo told me though.

I hope the police pay me a visit I want to talk to them about this - they may come around for a hand writing sample anyway.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    May 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hi, Nor-Cargo delivered my 508XD today and everything seems fine. However, I was quite amazed when the driver left without asking for any id or even a delivery signature. I am happy I got the TV but Nor-Cargo does not have my signature confirming delivery of goods. This is very lack of quality assurance in my opinion.

Adrian, I get very annoyed with your story here. Hope it gets the solution you want asap.

Chech out what your home insurance can do for you aswell to speed up if you don't get anywhere.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Er det noen som sitter på bilder av de to ulike føttene til denne skjermen? Finner ikke disse modellene på hverken pioneer el fyndborsens hjemmeside...

Lurer også på om det er audio ut på 508? - siden jeg ikke har noen ekstern digitalboks el. får jeg da hentet ut tv-lyden med kabel fra skjermen til forsterker?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av novoleblon
    Hi, Nor-Cargo delivered my 508XD today and everything seems fine. However, I was quite amazed when the driver left without asking for any id or even a delivery signature. I am happy I got the TV but Nor-Cargo does not have my signature confirming delivery of goods. This is very lack of quality assurance in my opinion.

Adrian, I get very annoyed with your story here. Hope it gets the solution you want asap.

Chech out what your home insurance can do for you aswell to speed up if you don't get anywhere.
    The responsibility for replacing the item is definitely in the hands of the delivery people and they've even admitted that albeit with some confusing finger pointing between them which I'll hopefully get sorted out tomorrow and I have no doubt that I'll get it eventually - I just hope it's not in 6 months.

I suppose this incident highlights the inherent risks of getting anything valuable delivered - after all, this had nothing to do with the fact that the package came from Sweden as a part of the powerbuy, it could just as well been on its way from a B&M in Oslo or Drammen.

Congrats on getting the plasma though - I hope it's as good as it's supposed to be! :-D

Oh, one more thing that maybe someone here can tell me, if by some miracle they find the guy with my TV will I have to take it or can I refuse and insist on a new one?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av AdrianMills
    The responsibility for replacing the item is definitely in the hands of the delivery people and they've even admitted that albeit with some confusing finger pointing between them which I'll hopefully get sorted out tomorrow and I have no doubt that I'll get it eventually - I just hope it's not in 6 months.

I suppose this incident highlights the inherent risks of getting anything valuable delivered - after all, this had nothing to do with the fact that the package came from Sweden as a part of the powerbuy, it could just as well been on its way from a B&M in Oslo or Drammen.

Congrats on getting the plasma though - I hope it's as good as it's supposed to be! :-D

Oh, one more thing that maybe someone here can tell me, if by some miracle they find the guy with my TV will I have to take it or can I refuse and insist on a new one?
    About your last question. I guess that's up to the insurance company. If the TV seems OK, I guess you have to take it. If not, the insurance company buys it from you by replacing it with a new one. However, you will only be covered by the amount you purchased it for.

And if I were you, I would expect this to take a while. However, you could try pushing things by calling that poor Nor-Cargo (or whichever) local manager every day;-)

If they have admitted that it's their fault, then they should just pay up. But I don't think you'll get a new TV from them, other than the money you have lost on this transaction.

Good luck anyway! I feel your pain...

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Fikk og min TV i dag. Har fått den på vegen og ser veldig bra ut. Nå er det bare litt fin justering igjen.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hi Adrian.

Are there any surveillance cameras in the area that you live?

Make sure to point these out to the police if there are any.

Most tapings need to be deleted within a week, so make sure they are saved.

This might prove that the delivery was not carried out, and you can get a refund.

You can also show it to the delivery company.

Solberg

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Solberg
    Hi Adrian.

Are there any surveillance cameras in the area that you live?

Make sure to point these out to the police if there are any.

Most tapings need to be deleted within a week, so make sure they are saved.

This might prove that the delivery was not carried out, and you can get a refund.

You can also show it to the delivery company.

Solberg
    Morning

No, I live 5 minutes out of town and there are 3 or 4 very small groups of houses separated by a few hundred meters - not really an urban sprawl that requires heavy duty surveillance.

Well, a new day brings new hope. I've calmed down considerably since yesterday and while I still can't get over the attitude of that idiot driver and what he's "supposed" to have done with my TV I feel a little more philosophical about the situation.

It's also amusing to think that whatever jackass has my TV will probably be disappointed as there's no stand or speakers with it.

Newcomer stylar sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Da har jeg bestillt en 508... :-D

Nå er det vel ikke så mange plasser igjen?

Grunnlegger lygren sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (100.00% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    ...er vel 9 nå, så en til så er min. antallet OK (men dette PBet blir levert uansett nå, med 9 påmeldte). Det er uansett fremdeles noe plass igjen, så det er bare å melde seg på ved ønske!

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Okay, well, I talked to one of the manager/supervisor guys at Svensson transport and got the details of what's happening.

The driver is currently at the police station making a report on this; I'd really like to be a fly on the wall there to see what the police's reaction is to the bizarre story.

The manager also told me that he drove to my place this morning to have a look around and he also talked to one of my neighbours who confirmed that he was home all day yesterday too and didn't see anything - delivery van or "dark guy". The manager also drove around and admitted to me that the story is very strange given the area (we're not talking about the middle of Oslo here!). But he also said that the signature given by "dark guy" doesn't match the delivery guys - but hey, if you drop off a box at a friend's why would you sign it yourself?

At least Svensson Transport and Nor Cargo now agree that Nor Cargo is responsible for replacing the TV and someone will contact me with the relevant details when they have them. I'm going to call Nor Cargo on Monday anyway just to keep them on their toes.

I will say this though; the most annoying and frustrating thing about this entire incident (besides not having my TV of course!) is that most of the people involved have been too slow in calling me or have not called me at all. It's a pain to have to sit and not have information of what's happening and to have to hassle people for information they should be falling over themselves to give you. Oh well, c'est la vie.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av lygren
    Du kan selvsagt påberope deg disse EU-rettighetene overfor gjeldende forhandler, det står du fritt til. AVforum som sådan har imidlertid ingen formening i så måte, og våre betingelser refererer kun til de normer som foreligger ut i fra vår forståelse. Dette er uansett en sak mellom kjøper og selger, der kjøper er forpliktet til å sette seg inn i og akseptere selgers betingelser.
    Nja, selger er faktisk forpliktet til å forholde seg til gjeldende lovverk og har ikke myndighet til å forhandle seg bort fra sine forpliktelser i betingelsene. En bør også huske på at det er Fyndbörsen selv som har valgt å selge til norske kunder her. I dette tilfellet har kjøper fem års reklamasjon, uavhengig av hva selger måtte oppgi i sine betingelser.

Generelt er det som jeg har nevnt tidligere i tråden, sedvane at selger rydder opp ved fraktskader. Dette er imidlertid ikke noe en kan regne med uten å tegne en spesifikk fraktforsikring. Det er videre slik det fungerer med alle landets webbutikker. Varen er kjøpers ansvar fra den går ut fra lager til selger, selv om det er vanlig oppfatning at selger har ansvaret for varen frem til levering til kunden. Igjen, de fleste selgere opptrer jo ryddig og ordner opp, men våre betingelser må selvsagt ta utgangspunkt i de fakta som foreligger.
    I så måte kan det være en idé at AVForum tilbyr en Powerbuyløsning på fraktforsikring også, i alle fall når en velger å benytte andre fraktselskaper enn Posten (som har forsikring på sine leveringer). På samme måte som for standardvarer vil jeg tippe en får en bedre pris dersom man samlet henvender seg til et forsikringsselskap, enn dersom hver og en skulle gjort det. Er det snakk om en hundrelapp eller to på frakt av en plasma til 20-30.000 tror jeg det er få som ville velge det bort. Særlig sett i lys av siste dagers hendelser...

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hei alle sammen.
    Som helt fersking i avforum - meldte meg inn i går - har jeg kastet meg inn i powerbuy'et! Gleder meg å få skiftet ut den 7 år gamle Panasonic 28 (crt). :-D

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Mac Tro
    Hei alle sammen.
    Som helt fersking i avforum - meldte meg inn i går - har jeg kastet meg inn i powerbuy'et! Gleder meg å få skiftet ut den 7 år gamle Panasonic 28 (crt). :-D
    Tror nok du kan glede deg etter all skryt jeg har hørt om tv'en. Selv står min i eksen ute i gangen. Skulle gjerne fått den opp i morgen, men det er jo ikke lov å borre i veggen på søndager :twisted:
    Det blir vel ikke så stor forskjell for meg da som for deg, siden jeg ser på en 29" nå 8)

Noen som har sett noen faktura foresten ?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Siden sommerjobbpenger og studielån ikke renner inn før om 14 dager må jeg vel vente og håpe på enda et powerbuy på denne tv'n, evt 42" :???:

Grunnlegger lygren sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (100.00% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Da er innbetalingsfase aktivert. Er folk raske med å betale, bør TVene kunne sendes snarlig fra Sverige.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Da er innbetalingsfase aktivert. Er folk raske med å betale, bør TVene kunne sendes snarlig fra Sverige.
    Supert! Håper virkelig dette går smertefritt... (ref M86)

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Betaling er utført, da håper jeg resten her får betalt raskt også!

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Innbetalt her også! :-D

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Henting av skjerm Alnabru - legitimasjon

[QUOTE=HåkonN]Lygren: En ting jeg stusset over på Atlas når jeg og min kamerat var der for å hente TV, var at ingen spurte om legitimasjon.

Vedr. levering/henting av skjermer på Alnabru
    Er det gjort noen henvendelse til firmaet som håndterer dette slik at ingen skjermer leveres ut uten legitimering?

Er det noen som har noen tips/anbefalinger/prisinfo vedr. forsikring (hjemme) for en slik skjerm. Tenker da på skader som kan oppstå på grunn av uhell. (eller er det en annen tråd?)

Side 12 av 21 FørsteFørste ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •