Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (100.00% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    ...det er bare å registrere din bestilling på oppgitt link det, jmann. Du taster bare inn navn/adresse samt velger de alternativer du ønsker sammen med TVen + om du skal hente TVen i Oslo eller ikke.

Betaling skjer når fristen er ute, førstkommende søndag.

Send meg gjerne en PM hvis ting fremdeles er uklart...

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Smile Jmann:

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av jmann
    Hei, Dersom ikke for sent vil jeg gjerne være med på dette "powerbuyet". Hvis OK, hvordan går jeg frem - påmelding, betaling mm?

Flott at det er flere som ønsker seg denne feite KURO`en!

For å melde deg på trykker du deg inn på linken som er i innlegget ditt.
    (det markerte feltet til lygren)

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    For noen måneder siden skaffet jeg meg en konge projektor (Benq 8720) takket være dette geniale forum.

Nå har dere jaggu meg gjort det igjen, Nå blir det konge tv på meg.
    Har meldt meg på!

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av PRIMARE
    Flott at det er flere som ønsker seg denne feite KURO`en!

For å melde deg på trykker du deg inn på linken som er i innlegget ditt.
    (det markerte feltet til lygren)
    Takk for tipset (lygren og PRIMARE) - så ikke linken ved første anledning. Bestillingen er gjort. Så skjermen første gang i dag hos Hi-Fi Center kjeden og fikk et "tilbud" på 40.000.-. Kjennes ut som om jeg har tjent en masse penger i dag + ny skjerm. Et behagelig selvbedrag.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av lygren
    ...har fått beskjed fra Fyndbørsen om at leveransetiden nok blir opp mot og kanskje også noe over 4 uker fra effektuering. Vi får bare håpe det er mulig å levere snarlig da selvsagt... Vi holder dere løpende orientert.

428 utgår pr. dato, den har ikke levering før i september.
    lygren, du sier at 428 ikke har levering før i september. Sjekket FYNDBÖRSEN og de har både 428XD og 4280XD på lager. Kunne du sjekket muligheten for et Powebuy på en av disse modellene?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Nightmare

First, thanks again to those organizing the powerbuy - it saved it lot of money and I really appreciate the efforts.

According to the tracking info from Nor-Cargo my 508XD was delivered today at 11:04. They even have a cool electronic signature on the tracking info that shows the signature of the recipient that's updated immediately on delivery. Yes, it's my name on the signature, yes, it's even my address but no, the TV is not here and whoever signed my name certainly wasn't very good at forging my signature.

I've phoned and been phoned by several people now and eventually I got a call from the delivery driver who said that he followed his GPS to my house and there was "some dark guy" standing outside on the road. He asked him if he was Adrian Mills and he said yes. He then got a signature and gave him the TV - he doesn't know which house he went in as he just gave it to him on the road and drove away. He didn't even ask for identification. He was laughing during our conversation too which I find mind blowing given then circumstances.

As there are only 6 houses where I live, the nearest others are 500m away then I somehow doubt if he actually drove to my road at all.

This delivery guy is a total moron and I'm starting to think that maybe he's pulling a fast one and decided to keep the TV himself when he saw what was in his truck.

I'm now waiting to hear from his bosses about this; I've told them that I'm considering going to the police and they should at the very least fire this guy. Whatever happens, I want my TV this week even if they have to drive to Oslo to pick me up a full priced one from Hi-Fi Center kjeden.

You have no idea how pissed I am. :evil:

Grunnlegger lygren sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I have called the transport-company, and they are trying to figure this out.

If there are only 6 houses or so, are any of your neighbours dark-skinned or something? It simply seems to weird some guy was standing outside your house by chance, and in addition was a criminal... It seems just as likely that this transport-guy has stolen the TV...

You just have to keep asking for an update, and I guess you will also have to report this incident to the police ASAP! If you report this fast, the police may be able to get in the transport-guy for questioning before the TV is long gone!

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Holy cow what a story.

Doesn't Nor-Cargo have to ask for identification? I'm sure they must be responsible for what happened.
    Keep us informed about what's happening, and good luck!

Moderator HåkonN sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av AdrianMills
    ........I got a call from the delivery driver who said that he followed his GPS to my house and there was "some dark guy" standing outside on the road. He asked him if he was Adrian Mills and he said yes. He then got a signature and gave him the TV - he doesn't know which house he went in as he just gave it to him on the road and drove away. He didn't even ask for identification. He was laughing during our conversation too which I find mind blowing given then circumstances.

As there are only 6 houses where I live, the nearest others are 500m away then I somehow doubt if he actually drove to my road at all.
    What a story.... almost hard too believe. :shock: "some dark guy".... sorry, but in Norway we have a saying for this.... "den må du lengre ut på landet med".

Too bad for you, I hope Nor-Cargo will fix this ASAP.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I have called the transport-company, and they are trying to figure this out.

If there are only 6 houses or so, are any of your neighbours dark-skinned or something? It simply seems to weird some guy was standing outside your house by chance, and in addition was a criminal... It seems just as likely that this transport-guy has stolen the TV...

You just have to keep asking for an update, and I guess you will also have to report this incident to the police ASAP! If you report this fast, the police may be able to get in the transport-guy for questioning before the TV is long gone!
    I've talked to a nice guy at Atlas Spedisjon AS first this morning and he got Nor Cargo to phone me, and they in turn talked to the driver and got him to phone me. The last time I talked to Nor Cargo a couple of the drivers bosses were going to talk with him to try to find out what happened - that was an hour ago. I just tried to phone for an update and no one is picking up - maybe that's because I wasn't too happy with them the last time and started threatening to go to the police.

I've been told that these delivery companies have tracking systems that allow them to track all trucks so they should be able to see where the driver went at least.

All my neighbours are native Norwegians and 3 or 4 of them were away this morning - this is a nice area and no one living here needs to steal to get a TV.

I guess that it is most probable that it is the driver that stole it - especially given his jovial/uncaring attitude when I talked to him. Or of course the attitude could just come from the fact that he's an idiot. :???:

Damn, now I just feel drained by this. Oh well, shit happens sometimes I suppose. :|

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Jalla66
    Holy cow what a story.

Doesn't Nor-Cargo have to ask for identification? I'm sure they must be responsible for what happened.
    Keep us informed about what's happening, and good luck!
    Yes, they do *especially* when they drop off the TV *outside* without taking it into a house.

But having said that, one of my SVS subs was just dropped off in my garden last year - no phone call about delivery or anything and I found it sitting there when I got home. I don't think that was Nor Cargo though but it seems incompetance in the delivery business is widespread these days.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av HåkonN
    What a story.... almost hard too believe. :shock: "some dark guy".... sorry, but in Norway we have a saying for this.... "den må du lengre ut på landet med".

Too bad for you, I hope Nor-Cargo will fix this ASAP.
    "Some dark guy" were Tommy's, the delivery guys words not mine btw.

And yes, it is almost too strange to believe. I'm a bit in shock that I went from anticipating paying 40K to get this TV in September, to finding a 28K powerbuy for it to be delivered in mid-august, to being surprised it was on it's way *this week*, then suddenly, POOF!, gone. :cry:

Grunnlegger lygren sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I've talket to Atlas Spedisjon again, and the driver is one of the "old guys", thus it is actually likely that the story checks out... The transport-company had promised Atlas to try and check out the area, but the TV is long gone of course...

You just have to keep communicating with the transport-company, and Arne told me that they will report the incident to the police...........

This is just amazing, what has this country come to!

Intermediate a|ex sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    It's not what this country has come to, Lygren, it's what some of our new inhabitants has come to..:???:

Jævli kjipe greier når sånt skjer, og det er ikke første gangen jeg har hørt om inkompetente bilbud..

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I've talket to Atlas Spedisjon again, and the driver is one of the "old guys", thus it is actually likely that the story checks out... The transport-company had promised Atlas to try and check out the area, but the TV is long gone of course...

You just have to keep communicating with the transport-company, and Arne told me that they will report the incident to the police...........

This is just amazing, what has this country come to!
    I'd like to know exactly what the area was too - there aren't that many areas where I live, and you certainly can't move a TV like very far without some transport.

So I guess I'm basically screwed and I won't get a TV for some months until all the legalities have been dealt with?

I'll try to phone Nor Cargo again and see if they'll answer this time.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    So here's an update; I got a call back from Nor Cargo (after they didn't pick up twice) and the driver and his supervisor wil be driving to the place where they dropped off the TV to see if they can find it (actually I'm absolutely amazed that this hasn't been done yet considering the TV was dropped off 4 and half hours ago :shock: ).

Apparently the driver and his supervisor work for Svensson (Svennson, Swensson?) Transport - Nor Cargo subcontracted the delivery to them.

I've also talked to Atlas and I was told that claims in cases like this may take 60 days to be settled. 2 Months.

I'm Seriously not a happy camper.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av AdrianMills
    So here's an update; I got a call back from Nor Cargo (after they didn't pick up twice) and the driver and his supervisor wil be driving to the place where they dropped off the TV to see if they can find it (actually I'm absolutely amazed that this hasn't been done yet considering the TV was dropped off 4 and half hours ago :shock: ).

Apparently the driver and his supervisor work for Svensson (Svennson, Swensson?) Transport - Nor Cargo subcontracted the delivery to them.

I've also talked to Atlas and I was told that claims in cases like this may take 60 days to be settled. 2 Months.

I'm Seriously not a happy camper.
    Could it be that someone did know you were waiting for delivery of tv and thus waiting to see if truck arrives at your house to fool out truck driver ?
    I'd guess crime people do watch this avforum and thus because of powerbuy do know tv's is delivered ?

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I've actually experienced that My tv has disapeared from nor cargo.. my pioneer 506 XDE disapeared.. luckily delivery adress was at shop and they didn't receive anything.. just media box no panel... nor cargo at that time now it happens again...

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

This is fucking unbelievable!

I realy,realy hope Nor Cargo fix this !

Er det ikke noe forsikring på transporten overhode?

For oss andre som skal kjøpe via Powerbuy`et i denne omgang så er det ikke dumt å forsikre transporten. Eg sjekket pris for min egen del på å forsikre TV en under transport fra sverige og det skulle Gjensidige ha 119 kroner for! (da regnet de på 2 dager) mulig vi må ha et par dager på det igjen. Men 500kr betaler eg lett!

Moderator HåkonN sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Lygren: En ting jeg stusset over på Atlas når jeg og min kamerat var der for å hente TV, var at ingen spurte om legitimasjon.

Vi spaserte inn, og der stod det masse Pioneer esker med etternavnet til kundene på (din skjerm stod faktisk på samme pall som min). Sa navnet mitt, og fikk se en liste over alle navnene, med hva de hadde bestillt og pris. Skulle bare lage en krussedull på en kopi av mailen, og jeg fikk hjelp til å frakte skjermen ut i bilen.

Det hadde vært sannsynligvis vært null problem for meg å sendt inn en annen "kamerat" senere med et annet navn og hentet en skjerm til.

Transportbyråene er det selvfølgelig lite å gjøre med, men det er vel ganske fort gjort for Atlas å sjekke legitimasjon når noen kommer for å hente utstyr? Det er vel (desverre) liten tvil om at folk kan være frekke nok til å utnytte slike svakheter.

Side 11 av 21 FørsteFørste ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •