AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Pressemelding: JVC introduserer DLA-HD1 1080P D-ILA projektor i Japan

For the Japanese Market Only:
    November 14, 2006

Industry Highest1 15,000:1 Native Contrast Delivers True Black Reproduction

Without Losing Brightness

JVC Introduces D-ILA High-Definition Home Theatre Projection System DLA-HD1

Features New 0.7-in. Full High-Definition D-ILA Device and a New Optical Engine

Victor Company of Japan, Ltd. (JVC) announces the upcoming release of the DLA-HD1, a new D-ILA
    High-Definition Home Theatre Projection System. Thanks to a native contrast ratio of 15,000:1, the
    highest1 in the industry without an iris mechanism, the DLA-HD1 realizes true black reproduction
    without losing any picture brightness — the key to really bringing out the feeling of presence
    high-definition content is meant to have. The high native contrast was achieved through the combined
    use of a newly-developed 0.7-in. full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) D-ILA device and a new optical engine.

*1 Native contrast of 15,000:1 for home theatre projector class (JVC survey as of 14 November 2006).

Product Name Product Code MSRP (Tax Included) Release Date
    D-ILA Home Theatre Projection System DLA-HD1 ¥798,000
    Late January

Main Features

1. Thanks to the industry's highest1 native contrast ratio of 15,000:1, true black reproduction
    without an iris mechanism
    This new home theatre projection system features a newly-developed 0.7-inch full HD D-ILA
    device with a device contrast ratio of 20,000:1. Combined with a new optical engine, the projector
    achieves the industry’s highest1 native contrast ratio — 15,000:1.

(1) Newly-developed 0.7-in. full HD D-ILA device
    The device exhibits a significant reduction in stray light caused, among others, by the
    dispersion and diffraction of reflected light. JVC decreased orientation irregularities through
    flattening the gaps between pixels, adopted improved liquid crystals and used new orientation
    technologies. This enabled the device to achieve a device contrast ratio of 20,000:1.

(2) New optical engine uses wire grid polarizers
    The new optical engine dramatically improves the precision of light polarization, preventing
    light leakage into the projection lens; thus allowing the closest to true black reproduction.
    2. Flexible setup enabled by high performance 2x zoom lens and front fan intake and exhaust
    (1) The projection lens features a large diameter, all-glass lens with 16 elements in 13 groups
    made by Fujinon Corporation. The lens significantly reduces chromatic aberration and
    ensures a high resolution picture, with every point on the screen perfectly in focus. Also, the
    high performance 2x zoom lens enables users to enjoy a powerful, large image even in
    smaller rooms that do not permit typical recommended distances to the screen.
    (2) The projection system features an 80% vertical and 34% horizontal lens shift function, details
    shown in figure 1.
    (3) Using front fan intake and exhaust for the cooling system does not limit choices for projector
    location. The simple and clean design leaves only interface connections on the back panel
    giving users flexibility in deciding where to put the projector. For example, the DLA-HD1 can
    be placed next to a wall if ceiling mounting is not possible. Furthermore, the lamp is easy to
    access and replace from the side panel where ever the projector is located — ceiling mount or
    tabletop.
    3. Gennum Corporation video processor in image processing circuit reproduces high quality
    images faithfully.
    At the core of the video processing, the projection system features the GF9351, a video processor
    by Gennum Corporation. The video processor ensures the faithful reproduction of high-quality
    images thanks to a high-precision scaling function and four VXP™ technologies that are detailed
    in figure 2.

4. Improved user friendliness through convenient and detailed video adjustment menu and
    illuminated remote control
    (1) The projection system features a convenient video adjustment menu that allows users to
    adjust the picture according to the source video and their own preferences.
    (2) The buttons of the remote control light up, making it easy to operate even in a dark room. The
    remote control includes direct keys to adjust frequently used functions such as contrast and
    brightness, in addition to video input selection.
    5. Luxurious and stylish design
    The projector’s body comes in a luxurious shiny white color and features a sleek, symmetric form
    that smoothly matches any room’s interior decoration.

Development Concept

The ever expanding range of terrestrial and satellite digital broadcasts and the arrival of the
    next-generation DVDs resulted in increasing popularity of HD content. This led to growing market
    needs for systems that allow the whole family to enjoy this HD content on large screens of over 80 to
    100 inch sizes.

Meanwhile the JVC series of D-ILA home theatre projection systems, including the HD11K /
    HD11KL / HD12K / HD12KL models released at the end of last year, are widely acclaimed for the
    smooth, film-like, high-resolution image of full high-definition D-ILA devices.

JVC designed and developed the DLA-HD1 as a full HD projection system providing true black
    reproduction without losing any picture brightness — the key to really bringing out the feeling of
    presence high-definition content is meant to have.

The DLA-HD1 features a newly-developed 0.7-in. full HD D-ILA device, which combined with a
    new optical engine, realizes the industry’s highest1 native contrast ratio — 15,000:1 without using any
    iris mechanism. Furthermore, the inclusion of a lens shift mechanism and front fan intake and exhaust
    really add to user options for positioning the projector. Users are not limited to installing the projection
    system in a dedicated home theatre room; they can just as easily enjoy a large-screen, high-definition
    theatre in a wide range of locations.

Four VXP™ Technologies

FineEdge™
    Edge correction technology that gets rid of the jaggy artifacts so common to diagonal lines, creating instead
    smooth outlines.

FidelityEngine™
    Imaging technology that improves detail while reducing noise. This technology ensures a clear, detailed
    playback picture even for video sources with lower resolutions.

TruMotionHD™
    De-interlacing technology that supports HD signals (1080i), converting them to high-quality 1080p signals for
    playback.

RealityExpansion™
    10-bit image processing technology. This technology can upsample 4:2:2 (Y:Cb:Cr) video signals to 4:4:4
    format, and delivers outstanding image processing at a level comparable to that of broadcast masters.

Specifications

Display device Full HD D-ILA device
    Panel size 0.7 inch x 3 (16:9)
    Resolution 1,920 x 1,080 pixels
    Lens
    X2 manual zoom/focus lens
    f=21.3-42.6mm
    F=3.2-4.3
    Projection size 60 inch – 200 inch
    Lens shift function 80% vertical and 34% horizontal
    Light source lamp 200-watt ultra high pressure mercury lamp
    Light output 700 lm
    Contrast ratio 15,000:1
    HDMI x 2
    Video Input Terminals
    Component x 1 (3RCA) can also be used as a RGB terminal.
    S Video terminal (mini DIN4 pin) x 1
    Composite x 1 (1RCA terminal)
    Control Terminals RS-232 (D-sub9 pin)
    Video Input Signals
    480i/p, 576i/p, 720p60/50, 1080i60/50, 1080p60/50/24,
    NTSC/NTSC4.43/PAL/PAL-M/PAL-N/SECAM
    Noise level 25dB (in normal mode)
    Power Consumption 280-watt (2.7-watt while in stand-by)
    Dimensions (W x H x D) 455 x 172 x 418mm (without extrusions)
    Mass 11.6kg
    Provided accessories
    Power source cable x 1, self-lightening remote-control x 1, AAA size batteries,
    and lens cap

# ##

For further information, please contact:
    Toshiya Ogata, Senior Staff Manager, or
    Akiko Sakakibara, Manager
    Public Relations Office
    Corporate Communications Department
    Victor Company of Japan, Limited (JVC)
    Tel: +81-(0)45-450-2951, 2952
    Fax: +81-(0)45-450-2959
    E-mail: ogata-toshiya@jvc-victor.jp

sakakibara-akiko@jvc-victor.jp
    URL: Welcome to JVC Homepage

Grunnlegger lygren sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (100.00% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    15.000:1 UTEN iris...! Gennum prosessering... Vertikal OG horiontal lens-shift... Vi kan jo håpe den som HD10k har mulighet for å finjustere konvergensen, da snakker vi en killer! ME WANTS!

Intermediate SVS! -man sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hva er forventet av pris i Norge, og når kommer den?
    Forsterker: Marantz SR7011
    Høyttalere:
    Klipsch RP280f - RP450C - RP250S - R115SW
    TV:
    Panasonic VT50 Plasma

Moderator Kokken sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    ¥798,000 er tilnærmet 44500 kr, men om det er "norsk" veiledende pris er vel diskutabelt. Legger den seg da som direkte konkurrent til Sony VW50?

Hvordan er det med JVC i Norge. Har følt de er ganske stille, så jeg lurer nesten på om vi får se disse produktene via norsk forhandlernett...

Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Er det den samme som DLA-RS1?
    Høyttalere:
    TV:
    Panasonic VT50 Plasma

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Tror det er samme sak, SVS!-man...

Administrator Ak sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    ¥798,000 er tilnærmet 44500 kr, men om det er "norsk" veiledende pris er vel diskutabelt. Legger den seg da som direkte konkurrent til Sony VW50?

Hvordan er det med JVC i Norge. Har følt de er ganske stille, så jeg lurer nesten på om vi får se disse produktene via norsk forhandlernett...
    Veiledende pris i Norge blir etter sigende høyere enn det, men JVC har ikke satt en "norsk" pris enda.

Er det den samme som DLA-RS1?
    Det er litt usikkert. For JVC Norge er DLA-RS1 ukjent, selv om det er brukt i USA.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Herlig, endelig enda en produsent av 1080p projector som har skjønt at man må putte god bildebehandling i en 1080p projector. Mulig denne blir litt for dyr for de fleste, men det er nok noen her som vil la seg friste.

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Blogginnlegg
    Nevnt
    18 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    ...jeg er solgt for lenge siden... Ikke det at jeg har noe større problem med VW50, men 15.000 NATIVE kontrast (gitt at det stemmer da selvsagt) er jo et kvantesprang i kontrastomfang...

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av lygren
    ...jeg er solgt for lenge siden... Ikke det at jeg har noe større problem med VW50, men 15.000 NATIVE kontrast (gitt at det stemmer da selvsagt) er jo et kvantesprang i kontrastomfang...
    Likeså viktig kan den rapporterte økningen i ansi-contrast være også.

Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Men jeg husker vi diskuterte Pearl før den kom for salg. Siden Ruby kostet nesten 100k så ville nok Pearl legge seg på 55-60k.

Så kom sjokket og en veiledende på 43k, men har aldri kostet mer enn 40k.

Så det er jo lov å håpe også for JVC. Jeg handler (avtale med "the boss") projektor i midten av februar, og koster JVC det samme som Pearl gjør nå; så blir det ikke lett.
    Høyttalere:
    TV:
    Panasonic VT50 Plasma

Intermediate ARTY sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Skjønner ikke hvorfor denne kalles DLA-RS1 i USA når alle pressemeldinger fra JVC kaller den DLA-HD1.
    AVS annonserer pris på $6295.- men selger den visst et stykke under det hvis man leser mellom linjene. De har allerede forhåndsbestilling på +50. Må være godt å drive butikk i USA.

Morsomt at JVC endelig priser seg inn i Home Cinema segmentet for dem med mer normal lommebok. Håper JVC Norge kjenner sin besøkelsestid?
    Her får Sony/Pearl konkuranse, spesielt siden sxrd og d-ila er så like teknologier.
    For ikke å snakke om hvordan DLP skal svare prismessig for 1080p modeller?

Den blir lansert på en messe i Long Beach i dag så da får vi høre om den er bedre enn Pearl.

pdf av pressemeldingen.
    http://www.jvc-victor.co.jp/english/...06/dla-hd1.pdf

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Kokken

Stille, syns jeg bråker ganske masse jeg da men :-)

Vi får modellen inn i Februar, men som AK nevner her så er ikke prisen satt enda. Når det gjelder den Amerikanske RS1 så er dette en modell som tilsynelatende blir markedsført av proff avdelingen der, i mange tilfeller så finnes like modeller i proff og i konsument, med andre typer kontakter o.l i proff.

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Går det ikke an å komme med en ca. pris på hva denne projektoren vil koste?
    Er den så bra som den ser ut så er det nemlig bare å begynne å spare med en gang. Gleder meg veldig til å se denne i aksjon.

Moderator Kokken sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Michael JVC
    Stille, syns jeg bråker ganske masse jeg da men :-)
    Det er godt å høre at du er her, bare fortsett å bråke du . Spesiellt om du klarer å får "bråkt" utstyret ut i butikkene/forhandernett. Snakket med en JVC forhandler for litt siden om de nye 1080p projectorene til JVC, men de var litt lunkne til å pushe utstyr i den prisklassen...

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Michael JVC
    Vi får modellen inn i Februar...
    Er det modeller for salg eller for rundtur til test i pressen?

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Er det modeller for salg eller for rundtur til test i pressen?
    Det blir modeller for salg.

Grunnen til at det enda ikke finnes noen veiledende pris er at den ikke er endelig satt enda.

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •