Den store Apple-tråden - Side 37

Sponsorer:
Takk Takk:  0
Like Like:  0
Side 37 av 92 FørsteFørste ... 7 17 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 57 67 77 87 ... SisteSiste
Viser resultater 721 til 740 av 1828
    Guru Tiger sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Ja. USB også.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Eirik84
    Er det mulig å bruke en Mac mini som mediacenter for avspilling av flac 16/44,1 ?
    Hvis ja, er dette bare via optisk og ikke USB?
    Hva slags filformater du kan spille av, kommer bare an på programvaren.

Både optisk, USB og trådløst støtter 16 bits/44,1 kHz.

Intermediate HK_Xclio sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2008
    Sted
    Sørreisa
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Panasonic VT-50 65" - Klipsch RF-7MKII - RC-64MKII - RS-62MKI - SvS PB13Ultra - Yamaha RX-V3800 - Parasound NC 2250 - HeadFi -> Little Dot MKII - Grado SR80i

Mvh
    Svein S

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

HD lyd fra Mac mini?

Hepp!
    Jeg får kun DTS eller dolby digital fra filene mine - er det mulig å sende ut HD-lyd fra den siste Mac mini?

(jeg bruker plex)

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av william
    Jeg får kun DTS eller dolby digital fra filene mine - er det mulig å sende ut HD-lyd fra den siste Mac mini?
    Såvidt jeg vet er det "kopisperre" på slike formater, som gjør at de bare kan sendes ut fra HDMI- eller analoge utganger/intern DAC på en Blu-ray-spiller.

Intermediate phatbull sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Er det mulig å ha Iphoto bilder lagret eksternt? eks. NAS disk ol.

Guru Tiger sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Mulig: Ja (du kan koble til eksternt bibliotek på samme måte som iTunes, og du kan velge om nye bilder skal kopieres inn i biblioteket eller ikke)
    Anbefalt: Nei (hastighet)

Newcomer torsoen sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Mac, NAS, Lyd i flere soner

Hei

jeg leser og leser, men klarer ikke helt å se helheten. Jeg vil forsøke å beskrive det oppsettet jeg skal ha ut i fra hva jeg har lest. Så ber jeg dere korrigere meg underveis, OK?

Min plan: Spille musikk i kjøkken og i stue fra samme bibliotek , ikke samme låt.
    I stue også film til flatskjerm HDMI.

1) Bygge en server for lyd, bilder og film, gbit (marsboer type)
    2) Montere Bose CineMate GS Series II på stue og køkken.
    3) Bruke apple TV2 (jailbreake) med XBMC.
    Spørsmål:
    Må vel ha skjerm i kjøkken for å styre avspilling?
    Må jeg ha noen overganger/forsterkere/DAC, eller klarer jeg meg
    uten?
    Hva med kabler og slikt, passer dette utstyret sammen?
    4) Ønsker å styre lyd og musikk med fx iPod.

Expert Counterpointer sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Ipad3 ?

Yes, Apple Is Lining Up For A “Surprise” This Fall. And Yes, It’s Likely An “iPad*3″
    176digg

236 Comments
    MG Siegler
    Feb 9, 2011
    The following may sound a little crazy considering that the iPad 2 has not even been acknowledged or introduced by Apple yet. But from what we’re hearing, the next iteration of the iPad — let’s call it “iPad 3″ to keep it simple — may be coming along sooner than people realize.

Earlier today, HP held a big event in San Francisco to unveil their latest products based around the webOS software that they acquired when they bought Palm last year. One of these devices is a tablet, called TouchPad. The device looks like an iPad, but it has better specs. As such, some are already wondering if it’s a possible “iPad-killer”. Of course, the main problem is that the planned availability of the TouchPad isn’t until this summer. (And worse, there’s absolutely no word on pricing.). Then Daring Fireball’s John Gruber decided to quickly weigh in.

“Summer feels like a long time away. If my theory is right, they’re not only going to be months behind the iPad 2, but if they slip until late summer, they might bump up against the release of the iPad 3. And not only did they announce this with a distant ship date, they did it with no word on pricing,” he wrote on his site.

Did you catch the key phrase there? He snuck it in the middle, but it’s definitely there: iPad 3. This immediately led to Business Insider and others to speculate that the iPad 3 could be released this fall. But others weren’t so sure that’s what Gruber meant. They thought that perhaps he was just saying that a summer release would be close to a spring 2012 release for the iPad 3, which would be consistent with Apple’s cycle thus far.

But we’re hearing something else. Something that does in fact place the iPad 3 in line for release this fall.

A few days ago, we heard from a very good source that Apple was assembling the pieces for a “big fall surprise”. While intriguing, that could obviously mean anything. But the “surprise” part clearly means it’s something beyond the regular iPod/iTunes (and perhaps MacBook Air)*refreshes*that Apple does in the fall. Still, that leaves a lot of room for guesses. An actual Apple television? iTunes in the cloud? A touchscreen iMac? Who knows?

Well, until today. We’ve now heard that this “fall surprise” is related to this would-be iPad 3. We don’t have any more concrete information beyond that. But, as of right now, the plan is apparently to release one iteration of the iPad in the next few weeks. And then blow the doors open with another new version in the fall.

Obviously, this being Apple, that plan could change at any time. But here’s why it could make some sense.

While again, Apple hasn’t publicly said the iPad 2 even exists, basically everything is known about it. Just last night, on the eve of the HP event, the Wall Street Journal ran a story confirming not only that the new device was in production, but also confirming many of the specs that have been rumored for months. That includes a front-facing camera, a faster processor, more RAM, and support for both AT&T and Verizon’s networks. The other thing they’ve confirmed is that the device would not have the higher resolution screen that some had been hoping for. For what it’s worth, we’ve heard the exact same thing. The screen of the iPad 2 will be the same resolution as the original iPad.

So, aside from the camera and it being slimmer (which are a nice additions, but not a game-changing), it sounds like the iPad 2 will be to the iPad 1 what the iPhone 3GS was to the iPhone 3G. That is, a faster, more polished offering.

And that’s fine. Considering that over a year after its initial unveiling, no one else has a tablet out there yet that can hold a candle to the iPad, adding speed and polish should be more than enough to keep it far ahead this spring. But Apple isn’t stupid. They can see the armies forming around them. Everyone wants in on this tablet business. And come this summer, there should be a few interesting offerings in the space from competitors — like the HP TouchPad.

The iPad 2 will likely still be ahead of those products. But Apple has a history of not resting on their laurels. That’s perhaps the key reason why they’ve been so successful in recent years. And that’s exactly why they strike with the iPad 3 in the fall.

Now, I have no details as to what this iPad 3 would include. But one very solid guess is a retina-like display that the iPhone 4 currently has. There’s obviously been many rumors of this for the iPad 2, but it’s not happening yet. But perhaps it could this fall. Another, slightly smaller form factor will clearly be another guess. Steve Jobs has famously played down that idea in the past — but he often does that and turns around with an offering.

Another interesting question will be how Apple would pitch such a quick upgrade to consumers? Would those who bought the iPad 2 this spring be mad if a new version hits in the fall? Sure. But maybe Apple has more pricing tricks up their sleeve. More to come on this, I’m sure.

Update: In a new post, Gruber has clarified his “iPad 3″ remark. While he calls it an actual guess, he says that he thinks an iPad 3 could hit in September alongside new iPods. And while his reasoning is in some ways the inverse of mine, we arrive at the same conclusion.

Gruber thinks the new iPad we may see in the fall will be more of a “iPad 2.5″, whereas my guess was the other way around. He thinks the launch date could have more to do with Apple attempting to move the yearly release schedule of the iPad to be closer to the holiday season. Again, that’s just his guess, but it also makes quite a bit of sense.

And his overall conclusion as to why Apple is okay releasing two iPad iterations in a six month span is:

But I’m certain that Apple sees the potential and the high stakes. They’re not going to leave any gas in the tank pushing the iPad hardware specs forward as fast as they can.

Yep.

Again, to be clear, my information on this isn’t a guess (though my thoughts as to the reasons why Apple would do this are). Apple’s plan, at least right now, is to release another version of the iPad in the fall. That may change, but that is currently the plan.

Update 2: As as one final update, as Jim Dalrymple of*The Loop notes the thing that perhaps makes the most sense: “a new iPad that won’t really replace the iPad 2, but rather add to the product line.”

get widgetminimize
    Apple

Founded: April 1, 1976
    IPO: 1980
    Started by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne, Apple has expanded from computers to consumer electronics over the last 30 years, officially changing their name from Apple… Learn More
    iPad

Company: Apple
    Launch Date: January 27, 2010
    The Apple iPad, formerly referred to as the Apple Tablet, is a touch-pad tablet computer announced in January 2010, and released in… Learn More
    Information provided by CrunchBase

Intermediate kftosberg sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Noen som kan bidra med litt hjelp?

Har en MBP 13". Knall fornøyd selvfølgelig. Men i det siste, så har HDDen begynne å lægge. Den stopper å starter hele tiden. Å maskinen går da selvfølgelig tregt, og ting stopper opp og den regnbuefargede badeballen triller rundt på skjermen. Veldig irriterende.

Noen som har forslag til om hvordan jeg kan få fikset dette.

Har prøvd følgende;

Kjørt Onyx. Men dette resulterte i at tastaturbelysnungen sluttet å virke som den skulle. Så vil ikke det noe mere.

Har også reparert rettigheter, uten at det funket.

Noen forslag.

Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    bumpilump

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hei!

Lenge siden du reinnstallerte OS ?

Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av frankh
    Hei!

Lenge siden du reinnstallerte OS ?
    nei, nå er det 5 minutter siden...

Kan det være problemet?

Medlem siden
    Nov 2008
    Sted
    Sørreisa
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av kftosberg
    nei, nå er det 5 minutter siden...

Kan det være problemet?

Kan være att det fikser problemet, eller så må d være noe annet. Som att hdd'en er på tur til å ryke.. Du må nesten bare se om det er samme greia etter reinst.
    Panasonic VT-50 65" - Klipsch RF-7MKII - RC-64MKII - RS-62MKI - SvS PB13Ultra - Yamaha RX-V3800 - Parasound NC 2250 - HeadFi -> Little Dot MKII - Grado SR80i

Mvh
    Svein S

Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av HK_Xclio
    Kan være att det fikser problemet, eller så må d være noe annet. Som att hdd'en er på tur til å ryke.. Du må nesten bare se om det er samme greia etter reinst.
    HDDen er jo ganske så ny, siden jeg byttet den for ca 6mnd siden. Det sitter en WD i den nå. Ikke hitashis som følger med.

Men får følge med den di nærmeste dagene. Eller så er det ikke værre enn å kjøpe ny hdd. Kanskje en SSD 128 GB hadde gjort seg(?).

Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Blir spennende å se hvilken kunngjøringer Apple kommer med i dag.....

Ny ipad?
    Nytt iOs?
    Nytt os Lion?
    Nye produkter??

Mac Rumors: Apple Mac Rumors and News You Care About

Medlem siden
    Nov 2008
    Sted
    Sørreisa
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av kftosberg
    HDDen er jo ganske så ny, siden jeg byttet den for ca 6mnd siden. Det sitter en WD i den nå. Ikke hitashis som følger med.

Men får følge med den di nærmeste dagene. Eller så er det ikke værre enn å kjøpe ny hdd. Kanskje en SSD 128 GB hadde gjort seg(?).

En SSD hadde definitivt gjort seg, men di er jo litt høyt prisen enda syntest jeg. Enda problemer?

Mvh
    Svein S

Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ipad2 ..Denne er jo bare helt syk. Den står meget høyt på ønskelisten .Må ha produkt!!!!

Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av kenneth andersen
    Ipad2 ..Denne er jo bare helt syk. Den står meget høyt på ønskelisten .Må ha produkt!!!!
    +1

Side 37 av 92 FørsteFørste ... 7 17 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 57 67 77 87 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •