Harman/Kardon`s Atmos Home Cinema Powerd with Doxa. And Bass by Arendal Sub 3`s :D

Sponsorer:
Takk Takk:  0
Like Like:  12
Side 1 av 138 1 2 3 4 5 11 21 31 41 51 61 71 81 91 101 111 121 131 ... SisteSiste
Viser resultater 1 til 20 av 2743
    Dependent harman/kardon sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Harman/Kardon`s Atmos Home Cinema Powerd with Doxa. And Bass by Arendal Sub 3`s :D

Hva finnes på hvilken side:

Subw kalibrering på side 25 !!! Hellnoob`s guide: http://avforum.no/forum/910109-post564.html

DVE kalibrering av bildet: http://avforum.no/forum/kalibrering-...lp-av-dve.html

Stereo Kalibrering skrevet av B.I Flageborg

Musikkens magiske G-punkt
    Har du kanskje vært der før? Uten å helt vite hvorfor? Eller hvordan?

La oss fokusere på MUSIKK - i 2 kanaler

For å optimalisere lytteopplevelsen er det noen grunnleggende prinsipper - som å tenke trekantforholdet mellom DEG SELV i lytteposisjon OG høyre høytaler OG venstre høytaler.

Jeg har laget en liten undersøkelse, som kan være til nyttig hjelp for oss alle.

NB! VIKTIG - du kan sette kryss på flere punkter

La oss begynne med det første først:

Fase 1
    Sitter du i midten? Har du koblet riktig?
    Flere testskiver har noen viktige spor som hjelper deg å finne midten:
    - Left Speaker - KUN venstre høytaler
    - Right Speaker - KUN høyre høytaler
    - In Phase - stemmen skal være "DØNN" i midten
    - Out of Phase - stemmen skal være "overalt" i lydbildet

7DrumHit Photography by Flageborg | Not Found

Fase 2
    QSound Labs forklarer neste trinn på en veldig grei måte:
    "About QSound Demos
    In order to get the full benefit of QSound in these demos, it is important to understand a few simple concepts about stereo playback. QSound is essentially a stereo listening experience. Therefore, any factors which affect proper stereo will also affect proper QSound. To ensure your stereo is configured for optimum stereo playback, here are some easy checks to make on your system.

Speaker Placement - often referred to as speaker geometry, is crucial to stereo playback. Try to position your speakers on the same plane, either side of the monitor. Try to avoid differences in height and depth between speakers. This will enable your speakers to form a good stereo image space.

Listening Position - is also very important. For best results when listening to any stereo material, you should be centered between the speakers at a distance equal to or greater than the distance between the speakers.

Speaker Connections - Making sure that your speakers and amplifier are connected with the correct polarity (sometimes referred to as 'in phase') will ensure you hear proper stereo. The positive, or "+", connectors on the amplifier should be wired to the positive, or "+", connectors on your speakers. Also, make sure the left input of your amplifier is connected to the left speaker. If your speakers have a balance control, make sure it is in the center position.

Now you're ready to get the most from your computer audio. Happy listening, and enjoy the demos!"

Fase 3
    Nå er det på tide å spille lyd som kan hjelpe deg på en lett måte å høre forskjell når du vrir høytalerne for MYE innover. Da vil 3D-opplevelsen i musikken falle sammen - og samles i midten........

På denne linken finner du noen hjelpemidler for å optimalisere lydopplevelsen:
    QSound 3D Audio Demos

QSound 3D Audio Demos

Take a few moments to enjoy these incredible 3D audio demos, where you'll hear the stunning difference between regular stereo and QSound 3D stereo! To experience the full impact of these QSound demos, we recommend using regular stereo speakers rather than headphones.

Jet Taking Off

In this demo, you'll hear the tower communicating to the pilot of a jumbo jet as he prepares to take-off right over your head! You'll hear this demo both in regular stereo and then in QSound 3D Stereo!
    [Windows Media]

Train Crossing

Stand beside the train tracks as the guard gates come down and a speeding diesel engine passes in front of you. You'll hear this demo both in regular stereo and then in QSound 3D Stereo!
    [Windows Media]

Rock Star

In this audio demo, you'll hear our rock star play a song, while the mix switches between boring regular stereo and QSound 3D stereo. Take a listen!
    [Windows Media]

London Tour

Take a 3D audio tour around London! It's so immersive, you may think that you're really there!
    [MP3]

Fase 4
    Tenk på at lydopplevelsen kan utvikles fra en "alt-i-midten-lapskaus" til et

3Dimensjonalt rom
    1. Demoen London Tour på linken over - flyene kommer inn for landing fra bakre venstre OG bakre høyre side - passerer over/forbi deg - mot front.......
    Musikk helt ut på sidene - strekk ut armene og pek på "lyden" - desto lenger bakover - desto større opplevelse

2. høyt/lavt ute på sidene - hvor er bikkja til Waters? - eller hvor starter Beatles å spille på demoen London Tour i linken over - og hvor stopper de???

3. dypere innover/utover - mellom høytalerne - definisjon av høyde på vokal og instrumenter

Lykke til i jakten på GO'LYDEN !!!

Liste over Q-sound album (fra kringlyd) : Photography by Flageborg | Not Found

For og legge inn bilde: [img] bildeadresse [/img]

Subwoofer lukket v/s portet

Skrevet av : Ed Mullen hos SVS

Sealed vs. Ported Subwoofers - A Comparison

Which subwoofer type is better – sealed or ported? An evergreen discussion topic on the forums and blogs, there is no shortage of opinions on the subject. Add in a few die-hard myths and generalizations, and it’s no surprise this is one of the most common questions asked of SVS Customer Service.

At the risk of sounding ambiguous, the answer is ‘it depends’. The strengths of each subwoofer type are discussed below, along with the recommended applications and listening environments which will result in optimal performance.
    Sealed Subwoofers:

Compact Form Factor

Sealed subwoofers typically have a smaller overall cabinet size and footprint, allowing easier integration into the listening environment with minimal visual impact to the décor. This makes the sealed subwoofer a natural choice in mixed media (movies, music, gaming) entertainment systems so common in today’s living rooms.

Best for Critical Music Applications

A properly designed sealed subwoofer will typically exhibit less phase rotation, lower group delay, and reduced ringing in the time domain. These characteristics make the sealed subwoofer a natural choice for critical music applications, and are typically described by enthusiasts as sounding tighter and more articulate, with less perceived overhang.

Ultra Deep Extension - A Natural Complement to Room Gain

A sealed subwoofer naturally has a shallower roll-off slope than a ported subwoofer. SVS takes this concept one step further by employing sophisticated DSP equalization to tailor the overall shape of the frequency response and roll-off slope, in order to take maximum advantage of available ‘room gain’ so common in small to mid-size rooms.

The end result is much deeper in-room extension than the quasi-anechoic frequency response would otherwise suggest. Below is a graph showing the SVS SB-2000 quasi-anechoic frequency response compared to the in-room frequency response with 7 dB/octave of room gain starting at 40 Hz (common for a small to mid-size enclosed room).

Dynamic Output Limits in the Deepest Octaves

With each successively deeper octave, cone excursion quadruples in a sealed subwoofer in order to maintain the same sound pressure level. In addition, the equalization required to tailor and optimize the quasi-anechoic frequency response consumes amplifier power. As a result, a sealed subwoofer will typically have considerably lower dynamic output limits <40 Hz than a larger ported subwoofer in the same family/price range.

This doesn’t necessarily mean a sealed subwoofer can’t perform well on action movies (which are quite demanding in the 18-36 Hz octave). Remember, a smaller room will greatly augment low frequency extension/output, and not everyone listens to movies at IMAX theater levels. So if the dynamic limits of the sealed subwoofer are well-matched to the room size and playback level, the result can be excellent performance on movies too.

Ported Subwoofers:

Size Matters - No Replacement for Displacement

In a ported subwoofer design, a relatively large enclosure size is required in order to achieve both a deep system tuning frequency, and sufficient port area to minimize chuffing artifacts at high drive levels. A larger enclosure also greatly enhances system efficiency in the deeper octaves, with no need for additional EQ boost to achieve naturally deep extension.

The result is 2-4X more peak dynamic output in the 18-36 Hz octave as compared to a sealed subwoofer in the same family/price range. This makes the larger ported SVS subs a natural choice for system applications with larger rooms (where less room gain is present) and IMAX-like playback levels, particularly on demanding Blu-ray action and sci-fi movies with strong LFE tracks.

But What About Music?

One of the most persistent myths in the audio industry is that ported subwoofers perform poorly on music. This reputation was largely earned by the public suffering through decades of small, ported boom boxes so common in HTIB systems and brick/mortar retail outlets. These subwoofers don’t sound bad on music because they are ported; they sound bad on music (and movies too) simply because they are bad subwoofers.

SVS ported subwoofers have a flat frequency response, low distortion, excellent bandwidth linearity and a very deep tuning frequency (typically 20 Hz or deeper). The deep system tuning frequency shifts port-induced phase rotation and associated group delay below the typical music bandwidth, where we are relatively insensitive to it.

Below is a graph of the SVS PB13-Ultra group delay curves for the 20 Hz ported, 16 Hz ported and Sealed operating modes. Note the group delay curves for all three modes are coincident from 120 Hz-30 Hz (which covers the typical music bandwidth), only diverging at the very deepest frequencies. While Sealed mode unquestionably has the lowest overall group delay, the two ported modes also have exemplary time domain behavior >30 Hz and can deliver excellent sound on music, as well as stellar movie performance.

Green Line = Sealed Group Delay Curve • Black Line = 20 Hz Ported Group Delay Curve • Purple Line = 16 Hz Ported Group Delay Curve
    Blue Line = 1 Cycle of Group Delay (inaudible) • Red Line = 1.5 Cycles Group Delay (commonly accepted perception threshold)
    Courtesy Audioholics PB13-Ultra Review (used with permission)

Summary:

Both sealed and ported alignments have strengths and advantages, and which type of subwoofer is best for a given customer application depends on several variables. Room size, system usage, playback level, décor and aesthetic considerations, available floor space and limitations on overall subwoofer size - all factor into the selection process.

In the end, both types of subwoofers can deliver an outstanding, no-compromise listening experience on both music and movies, provided the selected subwoofer model is a great match to the customer’s pecific performance requirements and application.11
    Sist endret av harman/kardon; 02-25-2016 kl 21:03

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hva har jeg i hjemmekinoen/Stereoen pr. i dag ? : Format: 5:4.1 ( 5.1 med precence/dialog lift i front og Atmos takhøytalere bak ) ( 2.0 / 2.1 Stereo )

* Yamaha RX-A3040 ( Driver presence front og Atmos )
    * Doxa Model 012 passiv preamp ( oppgradert av Lauvland )
    * Doxa Model 70 signature mk2 Model 72 Driver Surround
    * Doxa 140 signature ( oppgradert med det beste fra 72/73 ) Driver Center
    * Doxa Model 74 driver Frontene
    * Cambridge Audio Azur 751BD
    * Playstation 3 (multiboksen)
    * Panasonic 50VT50 Plasma Tv
    * SVS EQ1 (Holder kontroll på subene)
    * Bærbar pc ( Spotify og litt tv serier fra internett )
    * Radio Shack Analog
    * Grundig 8740 Riksboks
    * Darbee Dabrblet dvp 5000
    * CromeCast 2

* Doxa 8-1 Signature ( Front )
    * Swans f1.1c ( Center )
    * Doxa 8-1 ( Surround )
    * Swans F5R ( Presence front )
    * Dynavoice Magic FX-4 EX ( Atmos bak )
    * Arendal Sound Subwoofer 3 ( 2 Stykk )

* Kabler fra Monster Cable, Better Cables og Van Den Hul
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annet som står:

* Rotel RA-1062, Klipsch rf-62mk1 og Paradigm BS110 på soveromet.

Til salgs
    * Yamaha DVD s1700
    * Pioneer DVR 530
    * Klipsch RS-52 mk1
    * XTZ W12.16 (2 stykk)
    * SVS PC13 Ultra (2 stykk)
    * Velodyne SMS-1
    Sist endret av harman/kardon; 02-25-2016 kl 15:55

Expert pahf sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Kom med bilder ? Dette kan bli bra det, blir spennende å se hvordan kalibreringen går med så mye subber, blir en voldsom energi i et slikt rom da?

Intermediate gubben sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Du har da i alle fall et godt utgangspunkt når du kan bruke rommet som du vil .
    Når det gjelder Rack , se på tråden til Marantz , de Ikea beina er geniale (jeg har garasjen full i ymse lengder etter diverse ombygg ) Elektronikk ser det ut som du er bra forspent med , så det er vel bare oppgraderingstrollet som spøker med deg
    Ta bilder og hold oss oppdatert :-D

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Problemet er og skaffe penger til alt siden en blir arbeidsløs på nyåret :-/

Frykter 2 stykk plus/2 kan bli litt mye av det gode men.... man har da litt headroom vertfall he he :-)

Ikke noe problem...Plus/2 skal bak stol/sofa så jeg håper og trenge og kjøre bare SMS-1 justering på den og finplassere de to lukkede kassene i front som skal bygges, så de kan bare trengs og kjøres igjennom SMS-1 uten EQ justering. Kan sikkert flytte ca 1 meter på sweetspot frem og tilbake.
    Blir vel og pønske på "subproblemet" på nyåret :-)

I første omgang blir det og få noen matter på golvet og løst problemet med og få plasma på veggen i front og kle den med svart matt filt eller noe i den dur for og unngå sol lys skal komme inn fra vinduet som er nesten midt på veggen :-/
    Kansje male veggene, mørk Blod-Rødt kansje litt usikker på hva som blir mørkt nok.

Skapet som står i veien inne på rommet er nok ute innen helgen :-)

Expert pahf sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Kjipern å bli arbeidsledig, hva jobber du som da? Finns jo bestandig et eller annet Ting ordner seg vettu!

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Fortiden avløser på gården hjemme.
    Vil gjøre noe HELT ANNET en noe som har med gård og gjøre i fremtiden :-)

Blir morsomt og se når skattepengene for i år kommer, om det blir nok til og kjøpe en oppgradering eller to :-)

Expert pahf sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Da er det bare å sette seg på skolebenken gitt, blakk et par år, men får det som regel igjen etterpå

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Da er romet klart til grovinnredning.
    Må kjøpe meg et veggfeste i starten på uken så en får startet og sette inn ting :-)
    Vanskelig og finne noe til og sette centeren på ja :-/ må vel finne noe gammel selvmekk inntil en finner noe som ser ok ut og har ca rett høyde.

2.59 * 4.50 - 5.00 m (på øyemål)

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hælsikke hvor vanskelig det skulle være og få hengt plsman på veggen da.
    Sagd sund vinduskarm for og skru opp 2* 2" på veggen for og skru veggfeste på da vinduet blir i veien :-/
    Mangler faktisk bare lange treskruer til og skru fast 2" på veggen.

Pent blir det ikke i starten nei men :-/

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ha ha, endelig fått det meste inn på nye romet :-)
    Prøvelyttet litt med innstilinger fra forrige ro m på reciveren.
    Lover godt :-) Bi-Ampet frontene nå så de blir matet med ca 280 watt :-)
    Rotel ra-1062 brokoblet på center. Suben får prøve ss 16 hz med deling på 80 hz. Og en står bak stolen og sweetspot :-O
    Gleder meg til og prøve og dra på litt etter litt kalibrering i morgen (dag).

Må vist skaffe ny subkabel nå.

Se om det kommer noen bilder etter hvert, har tatt noen i dag (går)

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ååååååååååååå !!!!!!!!!!!!! blir så lei !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Håpløst og få bra repons i bassen :-( :-( :-(

Nok en gang er det mellom 50-80 hz det er en svær dipp :-( :-(

Har nå prøvd suben bak stolen... Ble helt for jævlig repons :-(

Suben står nå i front med center og oppå og forsterkeren til center oppå der igjenn.
    Holdt på hele jævla dagen for og flyttet forsterker, dvd o.s.v til sidevegg og fått suben foran :-(

..........................................IRRITERT ...........................................

Eneste jeg kan tenke meg til er og kutte suben ved 40hz eller 60hz, men da mister jeg mye trykk

Expert pahf sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Slitsomme greier, men ikke gi opp, den siste plassen du tror det vil funke sitter den sikkert som et skudd Sms-1 bør vel kunne hjelpe eller hur ?

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Også jeg som trodde Trøndere var et sindig og rolig folkeslag.... itj å færra nålles nåda Harman...

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av pahf
    Slitsomme greier, men ikke gi opp, den siste plassen du tror det vil funke sitter den sikkert som et skudd Sms-1 bør vel kunne hjelpe eller hur ?
    Går hvis jeg kjører 60hz. Blir for mye... grafene går fra topp til bunn, skulle hatt mere og gå på i sms`n så

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av gubben
    Også jeg som trodde Trøndere var et sindig og rolig folkeslag.... itj å færra nålles nåda Harman...
    Må jo koble fra hele kabelsalaten for og få flyttet på ting, og den suben er bare 64kg og umulig og løfte alene.
    Moderator får nok litt og sensuerere når en trønder plages ja

Medlem siden
    Aug 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ja , subløfting er no`dritt, det kan jo knekken på noen og enhvær.........
    Sekketralle ?

Active boly sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Best du hiver opp litt bilder før det ryker et blodkar oppe i knotten ......

Medlem siden
    Apr 2005
    Sted
    Nord-Trøndelag
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Laster bilder på pc nå.
    Pizza i ovnen og MASH episode ligger klar til spilling :-)

Intermediate Globe sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ser frem til bilder ja...blir nysgjerrig! :-)

Side 1 av 138 1 2 3 4 5 11 21 31 41 51 61 71 81 91 101 111 121 131 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •