Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Pris 1500 euro - ca. 12450 kroner...Ikke spesielt spennende design heller.
    Forsterker: Marantz SR7011
    Høyttalere:
    Klipsch RP280f - RP450C - RP250S - R115SW
    TV:
    Panasonic VT50 Plasma

Intermediate Esp1 sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    http://www.panasonic.co.uk/blu-ray/dmp-bd10/index.htm

DMP-BD10 Blu-ray Disc Player-Unleashing the Full Potential of BD-Video Discs

Available October 2006

Panasonic's DMP-BD10 Blu-ray Disc™ Player-Unleashing the Full Potential of BD-Video Discs

A BD-Video disc can hold huge amounts of video and audio data. To unleash its full quality potential, you need a disc player that provides 62.2 million pixel-per-second video processing plus audio processing that's 1,000 times higher than typical CD players. The Panasonic DMP-BD10 goes far beyond those specifications. With 15 billion pixel-per second processing and 192kHz/24bit audio for each of eight channels, this new Blu-ray Disc™ Player provides a level of image and sound quality that is truly amazing. At Panasonic, easy operation is important too. The DMP-BD10 comes equipped with HDAVI Control, a function that links operation of an HDAVI Control compatible TV and receiver, so you can control both at the same time with a single button. With the DMP-BD10, Panasonic invites you to discover an entirely new dimension of entertainment one with HD-quality* images and sounds that surpass anything you've ever experienced. *HD monitor required.

HIGH-DEFINITION PICTURE QUALITY

P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD)
    To get the best HD images from a BD-Video disc, you need a player that renders high-quality progressive images, expresses motion smoothly, and draws sharp diagonal lines. The DMP-BD10's P4HD processes more than 15 billion pixels per second and applies the optimum processing to every pixel in the video data on the disc. The result is images with exceptional resolution.

Precise Pixel Generation
    BD-Video supports a number of formats. For example, the highest-quality format (1920 x 1080 pixels) can be recorded at any of four different frame rates - 59.94i, 50i, 23.976p and 24p and the compression format can be MPEG2, MPEG4 AVC or VC-1. The BD-Video player must detect these instantly and perform progressive conversion when necessary. Both for the de-interlacing and scaling, the DMP-BD10's super-high-speed P4HD generates each pixel correctly according to information obtained from up to 60 surrounding pixels. Applying progressive processing to huge amounts of data, it delivers images of striking beauty.

Download full PDF brochure (skikkelig lekker):
    http://www.panasonic.co.uk/images04/...dfbrochure.pdf

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    http://www.panasonic.co.uk/news/pukw...raylaunch.html

Panasonic's DMP-BD10 Blu-ray Disc™ Player-Unleashing the Full Potential of BD-Video Discs.

A BD-Video disc can hold huge amounts of video and audio data. To unleash its full quality potential, you need a disc player that provides 62.2 million pixel-per-second video processing plus audio processing that's 1,000 times higher than typical CD players. The Panasonic DMP-BD10 goes far beyond those specifications. With 15 billion pixel-per second processing and 192kHz/24bit audio for each of eight channels, this new Blu-ray Disc™ Player provides a level of image and sound quality that is truly amazing. At Panasonic, easy operation is important too. The DMP-BD10 comes equipped with HDAVI Control, a function that links operation of an HDAVI Control compatible TV and receiver, so you can control both at the same time with a single button. With the DMP-BD10, Panasonic invites you to discover an entirely new dimension of entertainment one with HD-quality* images and sounds that surpass anything you've ever experienced. *HD monitor required.

HIGH-DEFINITION PICTURE QUALITY.

P4HD (Pixel Precision Progressive Processing for HD)
    To get the best HD images from a BD-Video disc, you need a player that renders high-quality progressive images, expresses motion smoothly, and draws sharp diagonal lines. The DMP-BD10's P4HD processes more than 15 billion pixels per second and applies the optimum processing to every pixel in the video data on the disc. The result is images with exceptional resolution.

Precise Pixel Generation
    BD-Video supports a number of formats. For example, the highest-quality format (1920 x 1080 pixels) can be recorded at any of four different frame rates - 59.94i, 50i, 23.976p and 24p and the compression format can be MPEG2, MPEG4 AVC or VC-1. The BD-Video player must detect these instantly and perform progressive conversion when necessary. Both for the de-interlacing and scaling, the DMP-BD10's super-high-speed P4HD generates each pixel correctly according to information obtained from up to 60 surrounding pixels. Applying progressive processing to huge amounts of data, it delivers images of striking beauty.

16-Level Motion Detection with Pixel-Based Motion Adaptive
    For optimum progressive conversion, the processing must suit the motion of the image. The super-high-speed P4HD categorizes the image motion of each pixel into one of 16 levels, from stationary to super fast. For areas with stationary images, it applies the progressive processing best suited to still images. In other areas it applies processing that matches the degree of motion. The results are stunningly beautiful progressive images with minimum conversion.

Diagonal Processing
    The ability to create smooth, sharp diagonal lines is a key in progressive conversion. The P4HD quickly detects diagonals and applies correction to the pixels accordingly. In reproducing the kinds of geometric patterns often seen in architecture, for example, the DMP-BD10 provides exceptionally smooth, sharp diagonal lines whether the image is still or moving.

3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Progressive Processing
    The P4HD instantly determines whether a source is film or video and optimizes the processing accordingly. Applying 3:2 or 2:2 pull-down with movie software, it makes images look natural and true to life.

i/p Conversion for 1080p* Playback
    The P4HD achieves high-speed, highly precise i/p conversion with Precise Pixel Generation, 16-Level Motion Detection, Diagonal Processing and 3:2/2:2 Pull-Down Processing. This makes it possible to convert 480i and even previously difficult-to-convert 1080i signals to full-HD 1080p images.* HDMI connection required.

Up-Conversion to 1080p* Playback
    When playing a BD-Video or DVD disc, the P4HD up-converts content recorded in the 480i/p, 720p or 1080i format to 1080p with Precise Pixel Generation that generates each pixel from 60 Surrounding Pixels of Information. You enjoy superb 1080p-level image quality. * HDMI connection required.

297MHz/14bit Video D/A Converter
    DMP-BD10 incorporates a 297MHz, 14bit Video D/A Converter from Analog Devices Co. Ltd. that provides high-quality 4x oversampling for 1080i/720p output. NSV (noise shaping video) processing shifts the noise component to an unused band to further boost the signal-to-noise ratio. And finally, we added extremely fine 14bit signal processing that renders ultra-fine images with smooth gradation. Thanks to technologies like these, the DMP-BD10 can theoretically reproduce up to nearly 4400 billion colours.

HIGH-QUALITY SOUND
    192kHz/24bit Audio D/A Converter for All Channels
    The DMP-BD10 uses a 192kHz/24bit D/A converter for each of the eight channels to achieve truly superb surround sound. The D/A converter uses Advanced Segment D-A processing, which applies multi-bit processing, to establish the audio reference and 1bit processing to render the delicate nuances. These combine to create a remarkably beautiful sound that has both power and purity.

Virtual Battery Operation
    It prevents AC power supply noise from entering the audio circuitry, thereby isolating sound localization.

INTELLIGENT CONTROL

HDAVI Control
    With the DMP-BD10, easy operation is part of the picture. Connect it to an HDAVI Control compatible TV or AV receiver with an HDMI cable, and you can enjoy convenient linked operation. That means, for example, pressing one button on the receiver's remote control turns on the receiver and TV, switches the input source to Video, and changes the mode selector to Blu-ray DiscTM Player. All you have to do is adjust the volume and enjoy. There is no simpler way to enjoy the beauty of BD-Video. * Non-HDMI-compliant cables cannot be utilized. It is recommended that you use Panasonic's HDMI cable.

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Welcome to the Panasonic Blu-ray site:
    http://www.panasonic.net/blu-ray/

Global Panasonic Blu-Ray site:
    http://panasonic.co.jp/pavc/global/blu-ray/

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av SVS! -man
    Pris 1500 euro - ca. 12450 kroner...Ikke spesielt spennende design heller.
    Tja, betalte 10 laken for den siste DVD-A/V/SACD spilleren jeg bruker nå. Til tross for at det fantes alternativer helt ned til 400,- kroner...

Intermediate tklev sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Esp1
    Tja, betalte 10 laken for den siste DVD-A/V/SACD spilleren jeg bruker nå. Til tross for at det fantes alternativer helt ned til 400,- kroner...
    Oi, viste ikke at den kunne spille av SACD og DVD-A i tillegg.. Da begynner det jo virkelig å ligne et røverkjøp!

Vent nå litt, du driver vel ikke og feilinformerer igjen Esp1? Kan ikke finne noe sted i launch informasjonen om at den skal klare dette..

Som Blueray spiller så er den sikkert veldig bra, og jeg har sansen for at den har 8 lydutganger.. Spørsmålet er vel hvilke lydformater den klarer å dekode og sende ut til de utgangene..?

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av tklev
    Oi, viste ikke at den kunne spille av SACD og DVD-A i tillegg.. Da begynner det jo virkelig å ligne et røverkjøp!

Vent nå litt, du driver vel ikke og feilinformerer igjen Esp1? Kan ikke finne noe sted i launch informasjonen om at den skal klare dette..
    Det er vel heller du som feiltolker igjen vil jeg tro Tklev. Har aldri skrevet et ord om det du påstår.

Tja, betalte 10 laken for den siste DVD-A/V/SACD spilleren jeg bruker nå.
    Hvordan er det i det hele tatt mulig å missforstå...

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Den Første Blu-ray-spilleren Fra Panasonic

http://www.panasonic.no/servlet/PB/m...l13/index.html

DEN FØRSTE BLU-RAY-SPILLEREN FRA PANASONIC
    06.sep.2006

Panasonic lanserer nå sin første Blu-ray-spiller og samtidig et komplett hjemmekinosystem med full HD-kvalitet.

Panasonic lanserer nå sin første Blu-ray-spiller og samtidig et komplett hjemmekinosystem med full HD-kvalitet. Blu-ray-teknologien gir dramatisk bedre bilde- og lydkvalitet sammenlignet med DVD. Teknologispranget er omtrent som mellom VHS og DVD på 1990-tallet.

– Blu-ray-teknologien gir et enormt løft for opplevelsen foran TV-en. DVD kommer nesten til å virke som en gammel arkivfilm i sammenligning, sier Jonas Eriksson, nordisk produktsjef i Panasonic.

Panasonic viste sin nye Blu‑ray-spiller – DMP-BD10 Blu-ray disc player – for første gang på IFA-messen i Berlin, Tyskland.

Blu-ray blir ofte kalt neste generasjons DVD-spiller. Nå når ringen sluttes med både HD‑skjerm og HD-lyd, innledes det en ny æra for hjemmekinokonseptet.

– For å få det beste ut av et hjemmekinosystem med HD-teknologi kreves det også at alle enheter er tilpasset hverandre og fungerer som en enhet. Vi har derfor utviklet en produktfamilie som skaper den optimale hjemmekinoopplevelsen, sier Jonas Eriksson.

De fleste større produsenter av videospillere samt majoriteten av filmselskapene har valgt å satse på standarden Blu-ray fremfor den alternative teknologien HD-DVD. Nå begynner også stadig flere filmer, BD-plater, å bli tilgjengelige i denne standarden.

– Blu-ray-teknologen gir høyere lyd- og bildekvalitet og dessuten er det mulig å få plass til mer data på BD-platene. Mens en vanlig DVD-plate klarer 5 GB, er det plass til opptil 50 GB på en BD, sier Jonas Eriksson.

Panasonics hjemmekinokonsept omfatter:

-DMP-BD10 Blu-ray disc player.

-Panasonics nye Viera-skjerm TH-65PV600, 65 tommer, tar imot HD-signalene fra Blu-ray-spilleren og viser deretter bildene høyoppløst (1920 x 1080 piksler). Selv de mindre Viera-modellene kan ta imot og omdanne HD-signaler.

-Den digitale receiveren SA-XR700 tar imot signaler og lyd i full HD via HDMI i 7:1‑lyd.

-Høyttalersystemet SB-TP1000 sender deretter ut lyden med surround-effekt.

Blu-ray-spilleren skal etter planen være på plass i butikkene i oktober. Prisen er ikke ennå ikke fastsatt.

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Fra CEDIA meldes det at Panasonic sin kommende BD-spiller vil bli oppgradert til dekoding for Dolby TrueHD og DTS-HD i Januar 2007 (alt tyder på at det er en ren firmware oppgradering). Looks like a winner...

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...6-page-06.html

Medlem siden
    Oct 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Fra CEDIA meldes det at Panasonic sin kommende BD-spiller vil bli oppgradert til dekoding for Dolby TrueHD og DTS-HD i Januar 2007 (alt tyder på at det er en ren firmware oppgradering). Looks like a winner...
    Dersom det stemmer så er det virkelig på tide! Velkommen etter isåfall..

Bare så synd at den skulle ha vært tilgjengelig i november.. :-(

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Spennende, bra at det endelig kommer en bluerayspiller til og at den blir lansert i Europa, men prisen er jo altfor høy (gitt at den ikke leverer tre til fire ganger bedre bilde enn Toshibaen eller har andre unike funksjoner - det med treghet er for meg uinteressant, men har en pana dvd-recorder og den går i alle fall ikke på speed) - det som imidlertid kunne ha forsvart en slik pris ville ha vært en klar konklusjon på formatkrigen som innebar at det ikke ville komme flere nye HD DVD-filmer. For de som er overbevist om utfallet av krigen og ikke klarer å vente på prisnedgang er deg jo bare å slå til.

Medlem siden
    Oct 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av bard.kuvaas@bi.no
    For de som er overbevist om utfallet av krigen og ikke klarer å vente på prisnedgang er deg jo bare å slå til.
    Det "eneste" som er sikkert i denne krigen er vel at Blueray ikke blir det første formatet som taper.. Iallefall enn så lenge PS3 blir en så stor sukess som forventet..

For min del så vil jeg veldig gjerne ha en Blueray spiller, men prisen og kvaliteten på Samsungen er rett og slett ikke bra nok.. Panasonicen kan bli intr., men jeg avventer fortsatt svar på om det blir innført sonekoding av europeiske plater/spillere, og hva prisen evt. blir for herligheten her til lands.. En pris over 10.000,- er veldig mye penger.. :-/

Intermediate SVS! -man sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Fredrikstad
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    PS3 blir nok den første BD-spilleren for de fleste av oss. Og med Cell-prosessoren er jeg neimen ikke sikker på at de dobbelt så dyre BD-spillerne leverer bedre lyd og bilde enn PS3.
    Forsterker: Marantz SR7011
    Høyttalere:
    Klipsch RP280f - RP450C - RP250S - R115SW
    TV:
    Panasonic VT50 Plasma

Intermediate robertaas sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Om PS3 støyer i nærhet like mye som Xbox360 spiller jo lydkvalitet liten rolle. ;-)

Intermediate Whoracle sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Blu ray til massene ja, ikke til den prisen iallefall.. Ikke vanskelig valg for meg når Toshiba's 1080p HD-XE1 koster 899€, og er like rundt svingen..

Intermediate ARTY sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ville være skeptisk og avventene til disse første BD spillerene til det er avklart om de har full BD-J & BD-J Live mulighet.
    Surt om kompisen din som ventet seks måneder kan utnytte den interaktiviteten som det er meningen skal komme en gang på BD.(Tilsvarende, full HDi ligger allerede som obligatorisk i specs. for HDDVD)
    Noen av disse "features" kommer først i profil.2., muligens til våren.
    Spillerne som kommer nå har visstnok ikke PiP f.eks.

Intermediate dvdjan sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Litt "kjedlig" info i denne tråden på Avsforum. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=723947

Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av dvdjan
    Litt "kjedlig" info i denne tråden på Avsforum. http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=723947
    Tja, nok en useriøs konklusjon sier nå jeg.

BTW:

"It has already been confirmed from Dressler @ Dolby on this very forum that the Panasonic will decode Dolby TrueHD internally via a firmware update. And this is a player that is just weeks away, not 2007. There is no reason to believe that other updates for other players won't follow. "

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...&&#post8439980

"The Panasonic player is the first of what is expected to be several that will decode multichannel TrueHD and output it in PCM form just like other PCM soundtracks. Might be worth the wait...

For a 48/24 movie source, the disc space saved using TrueHD is roughly 3.5 GB. (That's enough for a 2-hour movie on DVD!)

Administrator Gorm sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Sted
    Jessheim
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    34 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Tja, nok en useriøs konklusjon sier nå jeg.
    Påfølgende innlegg med slik usakelig hakking/drittslenging vil bli slettet. Og det gjelder hele hurven av "blu-ray kontra HD-DVD kranglefanter". Ikke meningen å gjøre deg til noe bad-guy her Esp1, for mesteparten av "hakkingen" har vel du heller vært mottaker av. Vi ønsker å kunne holde en rolig og hyggelig tone på AVforum, noe jeg savner i disse trådene, derav denne lille "utblåsning"
    Mvh Gorm

ISF / THX kalibratør
    projektor, TV, grading-monitorer, display

Side 1 av 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •