An englishman who needs help with XTZ and speakers.

Sponsorer:
Takk Takk:  0
Like Like:  0
Viser resultater 1 til 4 av 4
    Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

An englishman who needs help with XTZ and speakers.

The reason im here is because i'm going to buy a XTZ 99 W12 Sub, but nobody knows what XTZ is on english forums, so i've came here for help (hoping your english is good enough to help me)

I've settled for a XTZ W12 Subwoofer, but i'm still unsure on which speakers to get.

- 40% Game
    - 25% Movies
    - 25% Electro/Techno
    - 10% Rock
    And i'm installing this into a medium sized bedroom.

My price range for full range speakers is 3000-5000 SEK, i just want the best deal for my money (bang for buck)

I've filterd 2 choices down;

- XTZ 99.32 - 5000kr
    XTZ | Fullrange speakers • 99.32
    Its REALLY hard trying to find reviews for these.

- JAMO S 606 HCS 3 - 4500kr
    Jamo S 606 HCS 3 - Hitta lägsta pris, omdömen och information om Högtalarpaket för hembio
    Lots of positive things said about these speakers, but still unsure.

Are these wise options or can you reccomend different speakers?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm going to buy a new reciever aswell, but i cant tell the difference between a cheap one and an expensive one. But i'm looking for one that will work well with a XTZ Subwoofer and the speakers above. My maximum price for a reciver is 3000kr.

Also do the connection wires come with the speakers and sub or will i have to buy them seperatly?

Thanks for any help, sorry but my swedish/norwiegen is very bad but im currently staying in Göteborg so thats why i'm using SEK. It would be great if you could reply in english. But it doesn't matter if you reply in norwiegen, I can just use google translator.

Intermediate DrErling sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Oct 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Welcome to AVforum!

You might want to consider the Yamaha RX-V463 which seems to be giving a lot of bang for the buck with 1080p/24 hdmi switching, Burr Brown DACs, YPAO callibration and enough power to rock your bedroom. It costs about 3400SEK. I have not read any reviews of it so I dont know how it scores compared to other competitors in the price-range, but at least Yamaha seems to be doing something right.

The XTZ range of products seems to be perfect for the next door Medel-Svensson (swedish John Doe). I've just installed two XTZ 99W10.16 subwoofers which I borrowed from a relative. They`re worth their cost and then some in my opinion. I guess I`ll be crying when the owner returns from his holiday wanting them back...

What speakers to choose in your price range, I have no idea about, but surely someone will give their input (maybe not this hour, but later) :wink:

DrE

Intermediate Gwandarion sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Good evening,

The XTZ monitors has recieved rave reviews from several Norwegian magazines. They have often been mentioned as a referance setting product within their price range. I have heard the speakers in question and have decided to purchase a pair for my second set-up which I'm putting together.

Are you fixed on purchasing a multi channel reciever or would you concider a stereo amplifier as well?

Regards,

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Gwandarion
    Good evening,

The XTZ monitors has recieved rave reviews from several Norwegian magazines. They have often been mentioned as a referance setting product within their price range. I have heard the speakers in question and have decided to purchase a pair for my second set-up which I'm putting together.

Are you fixed on purchasing a multi channel reciever or would you concider a stereo amplifier as well?

Regards,

I'm intrested in XTZ because they perform so well for their price, but also because they look so beautiful. But the XTZ 99.32 and 99.36 look a bit empty with small 8", i'm worried that they wont be all that powerful. Is it better to have lots of subs and stuff going the whole way from the top of the speaker to the bottom? Because XTZ 99.32 and 99.36 bottom half are empty. The bottom half of those Jamo S606 are used for the side sub. But then again i'm no expert.

I was hoping that a reciver would be enough to power those speakers, but maybe i need amp?

Also, could somebody link some reviews about XTZ subs, XTZ 99.32 and 99.36 speakers?

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •