Skal ha meg DAC. Trenger minst 3 digitale innganger og USB inngang. Hva er der ute?

Sponsorer:
Takk Takk:  0
Like Like:  0
Viser resultater 1 til 16 av 16
    Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Skal ha meg DAC. Trenger minst 3 digitale innganger og USB inngang. Hva er der ute?

Klarer ikke å google frem noen DAC`er. Vet om Stello DA100 (for dyr) og Abrahamsen V6.0. Men sistnevnte kommer ikke før i januar sa en til meg. Vil ha en nå! Noen som vet om noen DAC`er med så mange innganger og USB inngang?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    bel canto dac 3 er tingen for deg din fattige ****

Newcomer davalex sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hva med Cambridge sin nye dac? Den bør være leveringsklar snart!

Intermediate Doc.G sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Sted
    Steinkjer
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Den har vel bare to innganger.

Newcomer davalex sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Det kan stemme. Glemte det i farten.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Audiophil
    bel canto dac 3 er tingen for deg din fattige ****
    Hehe 8) 2500USD var ikke så billig! Og den var stygg...:-D

Har vel egentlig råd til f. eks. en Benchmark DAC1, men den vil ikke stå prismessig i stil med resten av anlegget. But, on the other hand, alt må jo oppgraderes en gang, og med en påkostet DAC til å begynne med kan jeg jo ha den en lenger stund...?

Andre forslag?

Expert BGuarden sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hvilket anlegg har du?

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Bør vel finne noe her?
    All the dac's money can buy pt.2

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hvilket anlegg har du?
    Effektforsterkere: Xindak XA8800MNE
    Forforsterker: Xindak XA8250
    Høyttalere: JBL Ti5000

Skal bruke datamaskin og BlueRay spiller som kilde.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jun 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    sakset fra en lignende tråd på sentralen...
    og når det gjeldet designet kan vel ikke akkurat det karakteriseres som stygt, selvom det er fullt lovlig å mene det

http://www.belcantodesign.com/images...AC3_angled.jpg

”This was the first CD I listened to through the DAC3, and I was nothing short of astonished. The lateral positioning of the instruments is more defined. Nuances of bowing and attack are clearer. But it is the front to back positioning of the players that really grants an enhanced sense of reality. Not only can you clearly picture the instruments behind the physical location of the loudspeakers, you can clearly hear (feel) the venue boundaries, the physical space around the musicians. This is also evident on top quality jazz recordings, like Clifford Jordan's Live At Ethell's on Mapleshade. Never before has this live club recording sounded so real.”
    ”And as good as this disc has always sounded, the DAC3 betters my past experience and creates that magical transformation of living room to recording studio with ease and aplomb. Once again, it seems to be the presentation of heretofore missing nuances of sound that makes the difference."
    ”With the release of the DAC3, Bel Canto has taken a giant step toward realizing the full potential of CD sound reproduction; a potential that, for all we know, may not have been fully achieved yet, but with the DAC3 far exceeds anything I've heard before. Bel Canto's meticulous attention to detail and sonic purity has resulted in their finest DAC yet.”

Russell Lichter - Stereo Times

”For top-to-bottom coherency and musical integrity, the Dac3 is going to be really tough to beat. I can think of no other product that I would give as universal a recommendation to.”
    ” There's absolutely nothing "hi-fi" about the sound of the Dac3. What you will notice is that there's a sense of musical flow that evinces the illusion of real music performed in real time.”
    ”The sonic signature of the Dac3 is, without a doubt, cut from the same cloth as Bel Canto's e.One Ref 1000 mono block amplifiers. Words like smooth, sweet, robust, powerful, full-bodied, poised, and controlled leapt to mind. And just like the Ref1000 amplifiers, the dominant word is presence. I just can't get away from that word when I'm using Bel Canto gear. The Dac3 gives the presentation a presence so solid that you feel that you cut it with a knife. You don't hear through Bel Canto, you see it. It lends music an almost physical existence within the room. In that regard, the Dac3 is very analog-like. The antithesis of thin, harsh or brittle; the music is always tonally saturated with lots of meat on its bones.”
    ”As it is, I've spent a great deal of time with the Dac3 and there's no equivocating around the fact that it's a great piece. It not only hits all of its marks with precision, but it does so in one of the most musically satisfying ways I've heard.”

John Potis - Positive Feedback

The Dac3 was a shade warmer than the Aurum Acoustics’ Integris CDP ($12,000), a characteristic that imparted, to strings in particular, an attractive luminescence and a somewhat airy and velvety texture. And -- the best news yet -- this was accomplished with no diminution of resolution or transparency, or indeed any curtailment of the high strings’ topmost harmonics. It was all there, handsomely packaged.
    ”In keeping with the music’s spiritual mission, I had something of a secular epiphany by way of the Dac3 when the strands of a particularly complex vocal passage stood out as if individually lit.”
    ”I was especially impressed by the Dac3’s way with re-creating the space and instrumental detail in this recording.”
    ”It’s a pleasure to praise a significant accomplishment. Bel Canto Design’s e.One Dac3 is a peach of a product.”

Mike Silverton - Ultra Audio

” The Bel Canto DAC 3 serves oodles of detail and superb dynamics with a sense of speed and tight control of the whole frequency gamut.”
    ” Tom Brosseau’s longing for a soul mate is very touching, confirming the DAC 3's ability to communicate in a way that connects the listener to the emotive content of the music as would be the song writer's intention.”
    ”So, to summarize, what does this technically complex component bring to the table? The Bel Canto DAC 3 is a nicely built piece of kit and aesthetically simple and pleasing. It is tremendously versatile in features and connectivity and functioned flawlessly. The DAC 3 has an incisive, detailed and fast sound that maintains tonal neutrality and superb resolution. Run as a preamplifier in a single source system, it shines in the areas of transparency and dynamics whilst maintaining its other strengths as shown via its DAC section.”

Edgar Kramer – 6moons

”I had to give the nod to the far-less-expensive Bel Canto when it came to midrange and treble purity. There was a sweetness to its presentation that allowed the music to communicate more directly.”
    ”It was in its reproduction of soundstage width and depth that the Bel Canto excelled. In fact, I heard more reverberation than I'd expected from recordings I thought I knew well.”
    ”The Bel Canto e.One DAC3 is the best-measuring digital component I have encountered. It offers some impressive audio engineering in both the digital and analog domains.”
    ”Its superb sound quality, excellent engineering, and the fact that its volume control makes a system preamplifier optional, all make the DAC3 a must-have product.”

John Atkinson - Stereophile

Medlem siden
    Feb 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Jaja...
    Da kan du vel toppe det med Xindak DAC-5?
    Edit: Har visst 2 innganger den og... Hmm.. Kanskje Musical fidelity V-DAC?
    Har visstnok 3 medregnet usb.

Guru Tiger sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Kan slettes da jeg ikke så TS´krav til tilgjengelighet nå.

Medlem siden
    Feb 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Tiger
    Kan slettes da jeg ikke så TS´krav til tilgjengelighet nå.
    Mitt svar?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av BGuarden
    Jaja...
    Da kan du vel toppe det med Xindak DAC-5?
    Edit: Har visst 2 innganger den og... Hmm.. Kanskje Musical fidelity V-DAC?
    Har visstnok 3 medregnet usb.
    Har faktisk "bestilt" en Xindak DAC-8. Men vil heller ha en med litt flere innganger...og synes den er stor og stygg :-D

Bør vel finne noe her?
    Takk for link!

Zhaolu D3 DAC New Zhaolu D3 DAC with TG
    har en RJ45 (?) inngang. Hva gjør den?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat:
    Bør vel finne noe her?

Takk for link!

Zhaolu D3 DAC New Zhaolu D3 DAC with TG
    har en RJ45 (?) inngang. Hva gjør den?
    Men fant ingen som har mer enn to digitale innganger bortsett fra USB, XLR osv til under 700 USD...

Guru Tiger sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av BGuarden
    Mitt svar?
    Nei. TrådStarter ville ha en DAC nå, men DACV6.0 er ikke tilgjngeig nå.

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •