Is it true that a woman can fart out of her, shall we say, frontal opening, and if so, where does the gas come from?
* * (Question submitted by AiR and iabber)
* * Yes, it is true!* The gas that emerges is simply trapped air, for there is no gas production in the genitalia of a woman. The air can enter because the system is open to the outside. This highly specialized kind of fart is sometimes called a queef. This occurs especially frequently during the sex act, when air in the genitalia gets compressed and is forced out at high pressure.Is it harmful to hold in farts?
* * There are differences in opinion on this one. Certainly, people have believed for centuries that retaining flatus is bad for the health. Emperor Claudius even passed a law legalizing farting at banquets out of concern for people's health.* There was a widespread belief that a person could be poisoned or catch a disease by retaining farts.
* * Doctors I have spoken to recently have told me that there is no particular harm in holding in farts. Farts will not poison you; they are a natural component of your intestinal contents. The worst thing that can happen is that you may get a stomach ache from the gas pressure. But one doctor suggested that pathological distention of the bowel could result if a person holds in farts too much. And Dr. P. said that the effort involved in retaining flatus can cause hemorrhoids.Kjekt lesestoffAt what time of day is a gentleman most likely to fart?
* (Submitted by David)
* * A gentleman is mostly likely to fart first thing in the morning, while in the bathroom. This is known as "morning thunder," and if the gentleman gets good resonance, it can be heard throughout the household.
Viser resultater 1 til 1 av 1
05-27-2005, 12:26 #1
Alt du noengang ville vite om flatulens!