Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

James Camerons Avatar har premiere 18 desember 2009.

Avatar handler om en gruppe mennesker som reiser til en fjern planet hvor de kommer i kamp mot planetens innbyggere. Blant hovedrolleinnehaverne finner vi en gammel kjenning fra Camerons filmer, Sigourney Weaver.
    Andre navn på lista er Sam Worthinhton, Giovanni Ribisi, Michelle Rodriguez og Zoe Saldana.

Den er filmet med pace/cameron fusion 3D kamera system, utviklet av Vince pace og James cameron.

Cameron first wrote the treatment for his groundbreaking 3-D sci-fi actioner Avatar in 1995. He started by working with Microsoft, researching the way people see. He teamed with WETA to develop new motion-capture techniques and photorealistic CG. He made seven deep-ocean expeditions in five years (along with two 3-D Imax docs) to develop a new 3-D camera technology.

Video av vidunderet her

-Avatar tar i bruk en unik visuell teknikk hvor vanlig film blandes med datagrafikk på en helt ny måte. (60% computer-generated elements and 40% live-action)

WETA Digital, renowned for its work in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy and King Kong, will incorporate new intuitive CGI technologies to transform the environments and characters into photorealistic 3D imagery that will transport the audience into the alien world rich with imaginative vistas, creatures and characters.

-Peter Jacksons Ringenes Herre-trilogi og "King Kong" (2006) satt en helt ny standard for spesialeffekter på film,
    Nå vil han gjenerobre tronen og hevdet på Microsofts Advance '08 konferanse at de datagenererte skikkelsene i Avatar er fullstendig fotorealistiske og vil lure hjernen din til å tro at de er virkelige.

”Performance capture (Perfcap) in recent years has enabled such stunning [computer generated] characters as Gollum (in Lord of the Rings parts 2 and 3), "King Kong," and Davy Jones (in Pirates of the Caribbean) to be brought to life. The technology is critical to the realization of my dream project, Avatar. ”

Noen teknologiske innovasjoner som er (videre)utviklet i forbindelse med avtar:

- Performance Capture Workflow
    - Simulcam
    - Facial Capture Head Rig
    - Facial Performance Replacement
    - Fusion 3-D Camera System

Info:
    James Cameron on the Cutting Edge (intervju med Cameron)

Five Innovations in James Cameron’s Avatar

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Lover jo bra det Steven Soderbergh og Jon Favreau(iron man) sa etter å ha vært på settet:

Steven Soderbergh: “Yeah, I went to the set,” said Steven Soderbergh, when Total Film quizzed him recently. “I can tell you that shit was mindblowing. The shit I saw was crazy. Like, craaaazy.I I think it’s gonna be gigantic. It’s gonna be another one of those benchmarks. There’s gonna be Before that movie and After.”

Jon Favreau: "He's trying to present this format in a way where it is a game-changerand in seeing it I think it's the future," Favreau explains. I really liked the bits that I saw and I saw all the various stages of finished [footage], but he's a purist in the way he approaches things, and he's very meticulous." Favreau jumps into explaining how Cameron "likes to put on a big show" and strive for cinematic revolution. "He's really pushing the boundaries on motion capture, he's integrating live action with motion capture and CGI. It takes a painstaking technical approach to that. And he really wants to make it a very visceral, emotional experience."

"He's sort of tireless in how much he invests into it as far as his time and effort. You know, he doesn't make a lot of movies, so a lot of thought and effort goes into each one. And I think that he's trying to present this format in a way where it is a game-changer and in seeing it I think it's the future. I don't think it's a flash in the pan. I think it's going to open up a whole new door and I think more so than the glasses it becomes about how many screens could actually present it in its pristine form."
    "The amount of screens is just growing at a very, very fast rate in the States and I think in Europe as well and I think Avatar is going to be the kind of movie that's an event that you have to go see and you want to see again just to understand what you're looking at. And then you still have his very effective storytelling. He really creates an adventure and draws you into it in the hero's journey sense of storytelling, the Joseph Campbell sense of storytelling.

Favreau adds that he has learned a great deal from Cameron in regards to motion capture and CGI and will be using similar techniques in Iron Man 2 because the way he made Avatar is such a technical revolution. "It is a game-changer from a production standpoint certainly in the way he's using motion capture and operating a camera within a volume… the line between animation and live action is blurring in many ways." He adds that even the typical process of filmmaking is changing due to Avatar. "The way that Jim's doing it, it's a much more organic process where post-production, production, and pre-production all sort of roll into one another and you're moving back and forth between those media."

I've been saying Avatar will be the next big cinematic revolution for years now, just because I believe James Cameron has achieved something truly spectacular. I don't think any of us can really grasp what it will be like at this very moment. We'll need to see it to believe it, because we can't even comprehend what it's all about until we get our first glimpse, which is why we haven't seen any photos yet. Hearing Favreau say these kind of things only further solidifies my hope that it will be the next revolution. I just get excited thinking about how amazing Avatar could be and how big of a leap forward it will be for cinema.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    The New, Headache-Free 3D Universe

James Cameron supercharges 3-D Variety (Variety`s intervju med Cameron)

Real D Cinema - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RealD Cinema is a digital 3D stereoscopic projection technology which does not require two projectors, unlike some older 3D stereoscopic projection technology. A high-resolution digital projector using Texas Instruments' DLP Cinema technology or Sony 4k projector is used. It can be projected with a single Christie, Barco or NEC DLP Cinema projector (other digital projection technologies would work as well if *****d with the proper equipment) at 48 frames per second, twice as fast as a normal movie.

Real D has very important advantages over classical 3D cinema. First of all, it uses a single projector which sends to the screen, alternatively, the right-eye frame and left-eye frame, and circularly polarizes these frames, clockwise for the right-eye and counterclockwise for the left-eye. This means that if you tilt your head, the 3D effect is still the same, whereas traditional projectors required you to have the head upright (because it used 45 degree polarization).

Also, RealD 3D features a higher framerate of 72 frames per second per eye, which ensures a very smooth 3D image lacking any flicker.

The traditional 3-D method works by projecting two differently linearly polarized images onto the same screen, polarized at plus-45 degrees and negative- 45 degrees from the horizontal, which are then filtered through linearly polarized glasses worn by the audience. This type of 3- D imaging requires two projectors, and suffers from visible double-imaging if the head is tilted to the side which places the glasses at an less than optimal angle.

MarketSaw - 3D Movies and Technology Oppdatert på 3D filmer og teknologi

MarketSaw - 3D Movies and Technology: Search results for avatar

MarketSaw - 3D Movies and Technology: Search results for realD

What Is Powering The 3D Revolution? Cameron / Pace 3D Production & RealD's 3D Projection

Intermediate Noose sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Dette blir ekstremt bra.

Active Andy_Dandy sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Dette blir gode saker. Satser på å ha ny hjemmekino til denne filmen kommer på Blu-Ray i april 2010!

Takk for bra oppdatering på denne filmen Erikaur. Tipper dette blir det største for oss Sci-fi fans siden Alien, Aliens og de første Star Wars filmene...... kanskje blir det til og med like stort som for de som så 2001 for første gang på kino i 1968. Dette blir i alle fall ikke hverdagskost av en film....

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    :- D "Dette blir i alle fall ikke hverdagskost av en film" Det er i hvert fall sikkert Filmen kommer for øvrig både i 2D og 3D (3D er mest spennende for å si det mildt) Jeg håper virkelig vi får samme mulighetene til å se den i 3D her i Norge som i USA. (RealD 3D )

Traileren kommer kanskje snart (27mars) MarketSaw : When Will We See the First "Avatar" Trailer?

Jeg har aldri vært så spent på å se en trailer:-D

"There’s gonna be Before that movie and After.”

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Kommer traileren i morgen mon tro? Er en smule spent kan man si.....

Sikkert kjipt å måtte vise en trailer i 2-D, når dette sikkert er så fantastisk i en dimensjon til......

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Traileren kommer nok ikke i morgen, James Cameron skrev dette 11mars:

I haven't rejected any trailers (yet) since I haven't seen any yet. They're still working on them for presentation, which presumably will be soon. I'm sure I'll reject a couple once I have the chance. Right now I'm just focused on having a movie to sell.

Litt synsng om når trailerene kan komme : IMDb :: Boards :: Avatar (2009) :: Still a chance for a teaser on MVA??

IMDb :: Boards :: Avatar (2009) :: EXCLUSIVE-TRAILER DEBUTS WITH WOLVERINE

Jeg tror 2D traileren blir imponerende den også, men uansett hvilken 3D film det blir , så må jeg se den, på grunn av en trailer8)

Blir spennende å lese anmeldelser til helgen. (av MvsA og hvilke trailere det er:- )

Intermediate MaW sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Et budsjett på 300 mill dollar? Blir dette STORT????

jah.... 8)

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Middels blir det i hvert fall ikke8) og jeg blir bare sikrere og sikrere på at dette blir bra. :- ) Men må se traileren først: - )

edit: (dempet litt)

Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Erikaur! Det må vel være noen flere nyheter snart? Premiere i desember, men enda ikke sluppet en aldri så liten teaser?

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Empire's 20th Anniversary Celebration | Empire | www.empireonline.com Guest-edited by Steven Spielberg.

Before we started Tintin, Peter and I spent time picking the brains of James Cameron. Avatar marks Jim’s return to feature film-directing after 12 years and I am honored Jim is sharing his awe-inspiring visions in a world exclusive interview.

- First Look At Spielberg's Tintin Steven Spielberg gives us the first official look at his Tintin set

- Peter Jackson and Guillermo del Toro guiding us through the world of The Hobbit

- Daniel Radcliffe and David Heyman revealing what’s in store for the end of Harry Potter

- Francis Coppola discussing his personal investment behind Tetro

- George Lucas musing on what the next 20 years has in store for the future of filmmaking.

- New Alice In Wonderland Pic Sneak peek at Burton's latest

- Jack Nicholson looks back at working with Stanley Kubrick on The Shining

- Tom Hanks recalls 20 years of combining movie stardom with deft character acting

- Clint Eastwood tells us about the influence on his life of two great directors

+++

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    MarketSaw - 3D Movies and Technology: James Cameron's AVATAR Set Photo Scans!!!

[youtube]FKTAJBQSm10&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Fan Fever Is Rising for Debut of ‘Avatar’

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/04/25/mo...atar.html?_r=1

Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Takk for alle oppdateringer Erikaur! Dette er en fin tråd å følge utviklingen rundt denne filmen. Jeg er jevnlig innom!

Expert Mr_Spock sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2003
    Sted
    Sandefjord
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    8 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ser veldig frem til denne kommer!

Cameron og SciFi - bedre blir det ikke :-D
    Yamaha CX-A5100 & RX-A1030 . Vincent SP-993 . Rotel RMB-1565 . Anti-Mode 8033 Cinema
    Atmos 7.1.4 . Infinity Kappa 600, Kappa Center, Kappa 200, Kappa Surround, Kappa Sub
    Epson EH-TW2900 . Dreamscreen V2 DynaGrey 106" . DarbeeVision Darblet

Side 1 av 37 1 2 3 4 5 11 21 31 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •