Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    MarketSaw - Sam Worthington Talks "Avatar", "Terminator", "Clash" & More!

Q: There’s probably never been a movie like Avatar, where nobody has seen a scene of it and there’s no trailer, but people are expecting it to be the second coming. Have you seen any of it?

Sam: Yeah. I watched it recently.

Q: Does it live up to the hype?

Sam: It’s amazing! Jim said, “The hype is gonna kill it.” Jim is not nervous. He doesn’t get nervous. It’s not the be all and end all. Hopefully, what this does is open up a world of the possibilities of what motion capture can do and the possibilities of what this 3-D technology can achieve. Hopefully, it starts that kind of revolution, and I think it will.

Q: So, you’re okay with all of the hype that comes along with projects like those?

Sam: That’s just part of the fun, isn’t it? I guess I’ll find out. My mates are sick of seeing my head. If this happened when I was 22, it could be a bit overwhelming. I’m 32. I know who I am, so I’m just going to enjoy the ride. As long as it doesn’t affect my work, and I keep producing work of a certain quality, that keeps me in the game, then I’m okay. As soon as it starts affecting what I can achieve, or I feel that I’ve got nothing to offer, I’ll go back to brick laying.

[YOUTUBE]ACo1R_B6iHg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]hXxno7eEfr0[/YOUTUBE]

Avatar-sigourney-weaver-avatar-jpg

Interessant intervju med Sigourney Weaver: Avatar THR Interview - Sigourney Weaver - Trailer Addict

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Expert AndersT2 sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    De konsept tegningene var helt rå. Denne filmen kommer til å overgå alt vi har sett.

Det ligger en Q&A ute hvor Cameron snakker litt om den. Den støreste nyheten er at 3D utgaven blir 1.85:1 og at 2D utgaven blir 2.35:1. Da blir det vare å vente å se hvilken av utgavene som blir kappet. Om det blir i høyden eller bredden. Kjører han noe alle Super 35 som han normalt gjør så blir det nok en mellomting tipper jeg.

Cameron on AVATAR - 3D will be 1.85 to 1 and 2D will be full Scope - read why! -- Ain't It Cool News: The best in movie, TV, DVD, and comic book news.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Interessant. Blir spennende å se hvor store forskjellene er på 3D og 2D , på denne state of the art filmen. Og om den er så bra som de sier, de som har sett 15 minutter av den.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Til de som ikke har fått med seg denne:

Video: Cameron at Ubisoft E3 Press Conference

Cameron snakker blant annet om:
    Hva en avatar er
    Hvordan Pandora er
    Na'vi , hvordan de er
    Hovedpersonen Jake Sully

Active Andy_Dandy sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I mangel av bilder fra selve filmen, her er noen screenshots fra spillet basert på filmen (men med annen handling visstnok):

IGN: Avatar: The Game Screenshots (X360) 2875612

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Yes. Mere her: Early Buzz: 24 Minutes of James Cameron’s Avatar Screened | /Film

Mere Wow! Og fortsatt ingen trailer , men stilige de bildene!

Flere bilder: MarketSaw - 3D Movies and Technology

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Oppsumering av en 3-D skeptiker: James Cameron Previews 24 Minutes of Avatar! - ComingSoon.net

I've just returned from a preview screening of James Cameron's hugely anticipated movie "Avatar" at the Cinema Expo in Amsterdam and I'm still feeling the after effects of this jaw-dropping experience. First off, I'm really not a fan of the so called 3-D craze, that's currently taking Hollywood by storm. Before the "Avatar" screening, Fox showed us "Ice Age 3" in 3-D and although the movie is pretty entertaining, I don't understand why it has to be in 3-D. What is the added benefit? I just got a headache from the whole experience. For some reason or another, my eyes just can't get used to the 3-D experience. With it comes the fact that 3-D until now has been used as a gimmick.

Would "Avatar" change my mind? With anticipation I directed my attention to the 20th Century Fox show reel. After some pretty disappointing clips from other movies like "Gulliver's Travels" you could feel the tension in the theater. Then it appeared on the screen: AVATAR....

Active Andy_Dandy sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Aiaiaia! dette skal bli en herlig fornøyelse!!!!

Blir sikkert litt døvt å se den på BD etter at man har sett den på 3-D kino...

Men enig med han 3D kritikeren, ikke all mulig film man trenger å lage 3D utav, men for Avatar sin del virker det helt fantastisk!

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Dette blir tidenes kino opplevelse! Fortsatt ukjent for mange, men jeg tror den vil gjøre det glimrende på kino når den blir kjent. Tipper den går inn på 2 plasss på Vedlegg 51388 All-Time Worldwide Box Office

* - Oslokino.no

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Cameron

Watching Avatar is like dreaming with your eyes wide open.

One more layer of the suspension of disbelief will be removed. All the syn-thespians are photo-realistic. Now that we've achieved it, we discovered CG characters in 3D look more real than in 2D. Your brain is cued it's a real thing not a picture and discounting part of image that makes it look fake.

We're going to blow you to the back wall of the theater in a way you haven't seen for a long time. My goal is to rekindle those amazing mystical moments my generation felt when we first saw '2001: A Space Odyssey,' or the next generation's 'Star Wars.' It took me 10 years to find something hard enough to be interesting."
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Steven Soderbergh

I can tell you that shit was mindblowing. The shit I saw was crazy. Like, craaaazy.I I think it’s gonna be gigantic. It’s gonna be another one of those benchmarks. There’s gonna be Before that movie and After
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Jon Favreau

He's trying to present this format in a way where it is a game-changer and in seeing it I think it's the future,

I think Avatar is going to be the kind of movie that's an event that you have to go see and you want to see again just to understand what you're looking at

And then you still have his very effective storytelling. He really creates an adventure and draws you into it in the hero's journey sense of storytelling, the Joseph Campbell sense of storytelling.

I've been saying Avatar will be the next big cinematic revolution for years now, just because I believe James Cameron has achieved something truly spectacular
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av technology writer for Time magazine

I couldn't tell what was real and what was animated--even knowing that the 9-ft.-tall blue, dappled dude couldn't possibly be real. The scenes were so startling and absorbing that the following morning, I had the peculiar sensation of wanting to return there, as if Pandora were real.

It was like doing some kind of drug,” he said, describing a scene in which the movie’s hero, played by Sam Worthington, ran around “with this kind of hot alien chick,” was attacked by jaguarlike creatures and was sprinkled with sprites that floated down, like snowflakes.
    “You feel like the little feathery things are landing on your arm,” said Mr. Quittner, who remained eager for another dose.
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av The Insider.com
    I've just returned from a preview screening of James Cameron's hugely anticipated movie "Avatar" at the Cinema Expo in Amsterdam and I'm still feeling the after effects of this jaw-dropping experience.

It's the third scene where my heart begins to pound like crazy. Jake and Norm will inhabit their Avatar for the first time. They enter some sort of capsule and - flash – their mind enters the blue creatures, now lying on hospital tables. And not before long Avatar Jake wakes up. And it took my breath away. I thought--just like you guys--that I've seen it all with Gollum, or The Hulk, but Cameron has done it again. These creatures seem so real, that within minutes you forget you're watching an enormous and very blue CGI character. Even the eyes are totally convincing. The characters have real personalities and a soul.

When the scene fades out to black, my mind begins to work overtime. How the hell is it possible that I never once felt like I've been watching a movie where almost everything comes out of a computer?

The most beautiful scene follows directly after the one I've described above. When Jake wants to take his torch with him, Neytiri takes it from him and throws it in the river. Like magic the flowers and plants – even the grassy soil - begin to glow in the night. The beauty completely takes my breath away.

The effects are in a league of their own. After some disappointing or even pointless 3-D movies, "Avatar" may be the first movie where 3-D is properly utilized.

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Unique Cinema Systems Nord on Twitter

stunning, literally jawdropping. Amazing visuals unlike any before seen, with incredible detail.” … “CGI was photorealistic, characters look really real. Believe the hype, this movie will be massive!
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Anonymous” over on IESB

It makes me want to create a time machine like Cartman from South Park, so that I don’t have to wait till the 18th of December to watch the finished movie. If it’s anything like the scenes I saw, it’s going to be one of the best movies of the decade.
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av A scooper at MarketSaw

The clips were amazing” … You will NOT believe the detail. … The world outside is amazing. It all lives, breathes and works. … “You will not believe the amount of leaves that look like someone created that jungle for real.” … “Little fireflies and birds fly through the shots without being there. You just take them as the world, like a dove in Central Park. It’s not placed there, it lives there and just happens to be in the shot.” … “There’s a shot of leaves somewhere which is so photorealistic you don’t want to think it’s CGI. You believe this world from the get-go. It’s there, you don’t need to believe it because you will experience it.
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av GJKooijman on Twitter

is mindblown” … “Still in awe of meeting James Cameron.
    Avatar will change movie industry forever.. thank you Jim” … “It’s nothing you can imagine, it’s real. Cameron made a new planet and took a cam there.” … “THIS WILL CHANGE MOVIES FOREVER. Trust me, it will.”
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Sperling on Twitter
    “It’s official! The footage from “Avatar” shown at Cine Expo was amazing. Absolutely stunning in 3D. Should be a huge hit.”
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Steven Spielberg
    It will be the biggest 3-D live-action film ever

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Andy_Dandy
    Tipper dette blir det største for oss Sci-fi fans siden Alien, Aliens og de første Star Wars filmene...... kanskje blir det til og med like stort som for de som så 2001 for første gang på kino i 1968. Dette blir i alle fall ikke hverdagskost av en film....
    Jepp Sjekk ut kommentarene i denne tråden : MarketSaw - 3D Movies and Technology: Avatar Taking Over San Diego! Comic-Con Banner Unveiled!

Guru RuneW sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Sarpsborg
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Det begynner å krible...

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sommeren går fort8) , snart August .Det er antydet at traileren kommer i midten/slutten av august...

"He told me he has a trailer, but isn't done with it. He wants it to showcase what the world is like, rather than impress with 3D because in his opinion most people will watch the trailer online."

"Just heard from my contact that the cut of that trailer isn't final. It's what Cameron has now to give FOX an idea of the direction he wants to take the trailer. It was shown to fox execs at the Expo this morning. It'll be heavily tweaked and won't be expected until mid/end august to be shown online/cinema's etc."

fra marketsaw Avatar: Na'vi description, Trailer Update and More

Men den kan jo komme før hvis JC blir fornøyd/ferdig før. FOX lar Cameron gjøre som han vil. Sikkert klokt

Active Cellv14 sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Djises, samme som duke nukem hype, bare at det blir laga :3

Guru RuneW sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Sarpsborg
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av erikaur
    Sommeren går fort8) , snart August .Det er antydet at traileren kommer i midten/slutten av august...
    Hehe - høres ut som dette er en film folk legger seg i sovepose i 3 dager foran PCn for å se traileren til ;-)

Side 2 av 37 FørsteFørste 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 22 32 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •