Jan 2011
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Leter etter en film (glemt tittelen)

okei. er ny her men tenkte dette er sikkert riktig plass å få hjelp å slikt =P.
    har letet etter en film som jeg ikke husker tittelen på, hvis noen har litt peil og ork til å hjelpe så er jeg evig takknemlig :-D
    ok her er det jeg vet.
    filmen er laget på 70 tallet.
    den handler om en familie på 4 eller 5 som flytter ut i villmarka. er jeg ikke helt på vildspor så er det alaska.
    handler da om denne familien og en ulv som heter scarface.
    vet ikke så mye mer om den. vet bare litt om et par klipp fra den.
    hytta dems blir angrepet av ulver å brenner ned.
    og et anna klipp der de blir jaget av en ulveflokk i en snøstorm.
    er en veninne som ga meg den her infoen å spurte om jeg hadde peil. så har prøvd å se etter den men har ikke hatt flaks så langt. vis noen har peil på va det kan være så er jeg evig takknemlig =)

Intermediate KIMSIZE sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2011
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    nei det var ikke den =P har letet etter denne filmen så å si hele dagen men finner ikke et eneste spor av den.
    noen andre som har noen ide om hvilken film det kan være ?

Intermediate zeezar sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av radgabar
    nei det var ikke den =P har letet etter denne filmen så å si hele dagen men finner ikke et eneste spor av den.
    noen andre som har noen ide om hvilken film det kan være ?
    Har du prøvd denne (´Plots´ eller ´Keywords´)?

Leter etter en film (glemt tittelen)-spill-inn-jpg

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Googlet litt og kan foreslå denne som en kandidat:

The Adventures of the Wilderness Family

A Family flees the city for a deep forest, to escape the pressures of life, and to help their sickly daughter.

Amazon.com: Wilderness Family Trilogy: Susan Damante, Robert Logan, Hollye Holmes, Ham Larsen, George 'Buck' Flower, William Cornford, John F. Goff, Herbert F. Nelson, Heather Rattray, Brian Cutler, Kurt Grayson, Gérard Alcan, Frank Zuniga, S

I saw these three excellent films when I was only 12 years old (I am now 41) and I really loved them all. The scenary, the beautiful animals, the adventures and basically the closeness of the famly living together in the wild really got me and reminded me of my family except we didn't live in the wild. Robert Logan is a brilliant actor as are the other cast members.These films are a must buy in my opinion if you like the outdoors and brilliant films for the family of all ages to enjoy again and again. To have them in my DVD collection now after all this time has made my day.

Plot:
    This movie hit the screen on November 15 1978 starring Robert Logan as Skip Robinson, The Gorgeous Susan Damante Shaw as Pat Robinson, Heather Rattary as Jenny Robinson, Ham Larsen as Toby Robinson, and George Buck Flower as Boomer. The heart-pounding sequel to the Adventures of the Wilderness Family continues the saga of the family who decide to leave the city life for their cabin in the Rockies Mountain. When we last left the Robinson family, Pat had to make a decision whether she wanted to stay or leave. Pat decides to stay, so the saga continues and we pick up part 2 with Mike the doctor returns to the Robinson home with supplies for the winter and a new pilot. Not only did Mike bring school supplies for Toby he also brought shots of medicine that Toby has to get in his arm. As the Robinsons are preparing for the up coming season they go to the smoke house where the curing meat for winter. Toby had been bugging Skip to teach him how to shoot a gun so his dad agrees. While taking target practice Toby shot scares poor Boomer almost out of his pants. The family who hasn't seen Boomer for a while receives gifts from the old miner. Pat and Jenny attempts Boomer into stay for dinner by wetting his appetite with Venus Roast baked in wild mustard greens, mash potatoes and fresh homemade Apple Pie an offer Boomer can't refuse. Boomer as Skip if there staying for the winter and they say yes because this is there home. Boomer tells the Robinson not can the winters get blustery but they also have to beware of Scare Face who's a black wolf that got his leg busted in a steel trap. Toby tells Boomer that he can sleep with Samson who's a big black bear that's a friend of the family. Boomer tells Skip that he's not sleeping with any bear so Skip makes Samson get out of Jake's old cabin. During the night Boomer gets not only a visit from Bambino, he also gets a visit from two **** ****. The next Boomer shows Jenny how to milk a goat however, while milking bambino decides he wants a drink and so do the **** ****. During the night, the Robinson chicken house gets a visit from a predator that gets into a fight with the family dog crust. The Robinsons spend the Thanksgiving holiday with Boomer who never knew what a holiday could be like until this one. After the holidays are over, the Robinson's must get ready to face mother natures best including the fierce winter storms, an avalanche and the hungry wild animals that live in the Rocky Mountains. Watch as Americans favorite family stands strong together to prove that the best things in life are free. Share in the adventures of a lifetime as the lovable cast returns for the second chapter. The only difference is Heather Rattary plays the role of Jenny where she didn't in the first movie. I think Heather was much better as Jenny in the second film and was able to help Pat do more things. A few thoughts on this picture from a weasel view. First, I just love the scenery of where the picture was shot in the Colorado Rocky Mountains. The only way I think you could get a picture of this is go where the pictures were made because you can't fine wall pictures that beautiful. Now when you talk about beauty you can't use the word in this film unless you use with Susan Damante Shaw. Susan is a very beautiful, gorgeous woman who not can get her hands dirty, help build a cabin, cut firewood and all those other chores, and look gorgeous doing. I'm surprise that she did have more movie roles but that doesn't matter because the ones she did do are classics. With that and on the beauty of the Rocky Mountains along with the gorgeous Susan Damante Shaw I give this picture the highest weasel amount of stars you can give which is 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •