Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    "Thank you for your recent Play.com order for Grand Canyon Adventure: River At Risk (2D & 3D)

We have recently been informed by the manufacturer of this product that the release date has been changed to 18-Oct-2010. We have updated this information on site and will endeavour to process your order in readiness to arrive with you on the release date."

Så der var den.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av tor rasmussen
    3 nye USA-datoer til listen:

Polar Express 16.11
    Under the sea 3D 16.11
    Deep sea 3D 16.11
    Lagt til Blu-ray listen; AVforum.no - 3D på Blu-ray
    Grand Canyon Adventure endret til 18/10

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Årets 3D-film

Med nytt 3D kinoutstyr (Liste over kinoer med nytt 3D-utstyr) og bedre 3D-effekter enn tidligere filmer, kan Tron: Legacy bli den råeste 3D-filmen så langt. 3D-effektene bør være bra ihvertfall. Disney har stor tro på denne og kjører gratis preview på 23min torsdag 28 oktober.

RELEASE.no – Gir smakebit av Tron Legacy

Tron Legacy har verdenspremiere på norske kinoer 17. desember. Innen den tid har kinopublikumm mulighet for å se et 23 minutts utdrag fra filmen i 3D. Den 28. oktober, hele 10 uker før verdenspremieren vil det være mulighet for å se det eksklusive 3D-utdraget på utvalgte kinoer over hele landet.

– Her gjelder førstemann til møllen. Billettene kan hentes i billettluken hos de utvalgte 3D- kinoene og er gratis, heter det i en pressemelding fra Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures Norway.

Kommende 3D-filmer (kino)-rets-3d-film-jpg
    Oslokino.no

Trailere: YouTube - tron legacy trailer

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    -

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    ‘Solomon Kane’ Writer-Director Michael Bassett to Write and Direct ‘Silent Hill: Revelation 3D’

Silent Hill wasn’t a huge success at the box office—domestically it failed to even gross beyond its $50 million budget—but apparently between its worldwide gross ($98 million) and DVD sales, it made enough that a sequel is now in order. The sequel, which has been given the title Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, is confirmed as being shot in 3D rather than post-converted (as should be the case with all productions from now on), and also has a writer and director on board to boot. Hit the jump to learn more.
    `Solomon Kane` Writer-Director Michael Bassett to Write and Direct `Silent Hill: Revelation 3D` | /Film

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Har oppdatert listen

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Today3D: Michael Bay Says Transformers 3 Pushes The Boundaries Of 3D!

The director of Transformers: Dark of the Moon comments on recent rumours that the 3D isnt quite working out, tells fans not to watch it in 2D and seemingly reveals when the first trailer will hit...

Recent rumours circulating online have suggested that the third installment in the Transformers franchise is having problem with 3D. Well, outspoken director Michael Bay has spoken out and not only said that those rumours are nonsense but also seems to reveal when we'll see the first teaser trailer!
    Kommende 3D-filmer (kino)-bay-3d-jpg
    Wow, I read these morons on the internet who think they are in the know. "We have have problems with our 3D????” Really? Come into my edit room and I will show you beautiful 3D. There has never been a live action show that has pushed the boundaries of 3D like Transformers 3. We shot the entire movie with 3D cameras. I actually loved shooting in 3D.

I will give full details of my process and why I liked 3D in the next week right before the Transformers announcement piece comes out on Tron and Narnia.

And don't watch this movie in 2D, we made it for 3D.

Michael
    Tjener jo mest ved at folk velger å se den i 3D. Men uansett spennende visuelt med Michael Bay 3D.

Trailer News: Pirates of the Caribbean 4 Trailer Coming with Tron - Trailer Addict (også filmet i 3D)

Active bulken sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Sted
    Oslo
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

[YOUTUBE]JWYVQzG0rYk[/YOUTUBE]

Active bulken sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Sted
    Oslo
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Oi.. dobbel posting! Noen som kan si meg hvordan man sletter ett innlegg? Om det går?

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    MarketSaw - More EPIC News! Red Epic Cameras To Be Used For Ridley Scott's ALIEN Prequels

Kommende 3D-filmer (kino)-red-epic-jpg
    Wow. The RED EPIC digital camera has come a long way in the past couple of months! How is this for a lineup of blockbuster movies that will be utilizing the camera:

- THE HOBBIT - Peter Jackson
    - SPIDER-MAN - Marc Webb

And now...
    - ALIEN PREQUELS - Ridley Scott!

According to Jim Jannard, founder of RED, this is what cinematographer Dariusz Wolski (ON STRANGER TIDES, ALICE IN WONDERLAND, EAGLE EYE, CRIMSON TIDE) said recently:

"In my opinion, the new Red Epic camera is about to revolutionize all spectrums of the film industry. I am going to use Epics in my new project directed by Ridley Scott. I am amazed with the quality of the image and the fact that you can shoot 5k at 120fps without compromising resolution, and most of all the size of the camera. Combined with the Element Technica Atom 3d rig, we will be able to shoot a 3d movie with the flexibility of a conventional cinema camera. I don't see anything that comes close to it at the moment. I can't even imagine the potential Epic will have on the big blockbuster industry as well as independent cinema."
    MarketSaw - Is SPIDER-MAN Going To Be Shot With The New RED EPICs?? And The RED ONE Intercuts Well With Anamorphic Film

Schwartzman (THE GREEN HORNET, PEARL HARBOUR, ARMAGEDDON, THE ROCK) on the new 5K RED EPIC:

"I have been part of a very select group of DP's that have actually shot with the EPIC and I can tell that the 3lb 5K camera is a game changer, end of story, game over, pick your cliche'. I will tell you this I have shot more tests on the EPIC than probably any other DP other than my mate Andrew Lesnie who is doing the "Hobbit", we skype daily about how this camera blows our mutual minds, when you see these image projected at 4K it's like looking a vistavision."
    MarketSaw - THE HOBBIT Will Be Shot With At Least 30 New RED EPICs At 5K Resolution

Kommende 3D-filmer (kino)-jackson-red-epic-jpg
    Why should Jackson be excited? The RED ONE cameras shoot digitally at 4K resolution, while the new RED EPICS will capture 5K resolution at 120 frames+ / second!! Yes you read that correctly. The EPIC will have the highest dynamic range ever for a digital camera too.

Further, as THE HOBBIT(s) will be shot in native stereoscopic 3D, Jackson must be reveling in the smaller size and weight of the EPICS.

Jackson said:

"I have always liked the look of Red footage. I'm not a scientist or mathematician, but the image Red produces has a much more filmic feel than most of the other digital formats. I find the picture quality appealing and attractive, and with the Epic, Jim and his team have gone even further. It is a fantastic tool, the Epic not only has cutting edge technology, incredible resolution and visual quality, but it is also a very practical tool for film makers. Many competing digital systems require the cameras to be tethered to large cumbersome VTR machines. The Epic gives us back the ability to be totally cable free, even when working in stereo."
    MarketSaw - CONFIRMED! As We Suspected SPIDER-MAN Is Being Shot In 3D With RED EPICS

Here is what Schwartzman had to say on the reduser boards afterwards:

"Today was Epic, Monday December 6 marks the first day the Red Epic camera was used to shoot a major studio motion picture.
    I can say for certainty the camera does exist and boy is it ready for primetime, as a matter of fact it's a true game changer.

We shot in 3D with 4 Epics mounted on 2 3ality TS-5 rigs today, we did 22 set ups, including running high speed and the images look stunning!

For the first time in digital cinematography, small size doesn't come with a resolution penalty, as a matter of fact there isn't a higher resolution camera available other than IMAX, and this one weighs 5lbs with an ultra prime on it, suddenly 3D isn't a 100lb beast!
    We had the cameras on dollies and a libra head today and we flew the 3D rig like it was an Arri 435.

The images we made today were stunning, rich beautiful color and the resolution of a vistavision camera all in a package the size of a Hasselblad 501.
    We are shooting 2.40 at 5K, there wasn't a hiccup from the cameras all day, the data was flawless, and there was a lot of it. I can tell you without these cameras it would be impossible to move a 3D rig in the ways that THIS story demands, if Jim and the crew hadn't made these cameras available to us I don't think we could have shot this movie the way our director envisioned it in 3D.
    MarketSaw - UNDERWORLD 4 Will Shoot With RED EPICS

Another one! THE HOBBIT, SPIDER-MAN, ALIEN Prequels and now UNDERWORLD 4!! All shot in stereoscopic 3D. All shot with RED EPICs. Impressive start for this new 5K camera isn't it?

Clearly there is good competition for the existing offerings from the Pace FUSION system as well as 3ality Digital. Healthy times indeed for the 3D industry!

James McQuaide, SVP Production, Lakeshore Entertainment stated:

"With the EPIC, RED has clearly elevated their game into the stratosphere - all the tapeless workflow efficiencies are still present but the image quality is now every bit as staggering as the rumors we've all heard. And being an S3D show, that we can put two EPICs on an Atom rig and hand-hold a shot, frees us to both practically and creatively shoot the picture exactly as we want. I Know it's been said before but, plain-and-simple, for both film-makers and ultimately the audience, the Epic is a game-changer."
    MarketSaw - And Now Bryan Singer Announces He Will Shoot With The RED EPIC for JACK THE GIANT KILLER

Director Bryan Singer said this personally on the RedUser Forums:

"I'm very much looking forward to using the EPIC Red for my next movie "Jack the Giant Killer" which will be shot in, what else, 3D. The camera's incredibly compact size and extraordinary resolution are ideal for the 3D format. But more importantly "Jack the Giant Killer" is my first movie set in a time before electricity. The EPIC's extraordinary exposure latitude will allow me to more effectively explore the use of natural light."

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    David Fincher Interview THE SOCIAL NETWORK, GIRL WITH DRAGON TATTOO, and Future Projects

I’m curious your thoughts on this thing called 3D.

Fincher: I think it’s cool…when it’s done right.

Exactly. Do you envision yourself, in any of your future projects right now, doing 3D?

Fincher: Yeah. 20,000 Leagues will be 3D.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Oppdatert liste over kommende filmer i post 1. (filmes i 3D/konvertert til 3D)

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Wrath of the Titans (2012) filmes med RED Epic 5K kameraer

MarketSaw - Confirmed: WRATH OF THE TITANS Will Be Shot In Native 3D *AND* With RED Epic Cameras!

Spennende med filmene som kommer i 2012 (som er filmet med RED Epic - se #35)

The Hobbit: Part 1 (Peter Jackson)
    Prometheus (Ridley Scott)
    Untitled Spider-Man Reboot
    Jack the Giant Killer (Bryan Singer)
    Underworld 4: New Dawn
    +++ etter hvert

Kommer en del andre interessante filmer(2011/2012)også (se #1)

edit: Wrath of the Titans skal filmes i 2D og konverteres til 3D.

Guru RuneW sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2005
    Sted
    Sarpsborg
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sagt det før, men sier det igjen. Jeg setter pris på at du samler sammen info som dette, erikaur! Interessant lesning om RED Epic også!

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Takk for det!
    Spennende tider på bildefronten! (for spesielt interesserte-(3D)

Side 2 av 3 FørsteFørste 1 2 3 SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •