Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Jeg kan også kjøpe en BG801s!er det lett å få tak i en pent brukt BG801s her i norge?

Intermediate Rusty sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Tror det blir en Barco data 701s på meg nå

Intermediate Frorrari sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    :P

Du blir nok fornøyd, men da vet du i hvert fall at det bare kan gå oppover derfra!

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Jeg ser heller etter en Barco data 701s!den er litt mindre en BG801s!og det passer meg bra.

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Noen som vet om Barco data 808 ikke 808s men 808 er noe bra?

Intermediate magking sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Håper du kan engelsk.

Roland skrev dette på avforums

"The Barco 808 series of projectors were introduced in July 1994 to replace the flagging 801.

There were two varieties of 808 the Data and Graphics.

Barco have four projector categories Vision (video), Data (PC), Graphics (Workstation) and Reality (Serious high resolution)

The key differences between the Data and Graphics 808 were:

Graphics had Scheimpflug (diagonal optical focus)<br />Data scanned to 69KHz Graphics scanned to 105Khz. They both used the same tubes (MEC) and lenses (HD8). RGB Band width was 75Mhz on both.

In July 1996 Barco announced the 808s the "s" is significant. Again both the Data (a bit later) and Graphics models were upgraded in their specification. (Sony (G70 and Electrohome 8500 war). Yes the tubes were changed to Sony but only on the Graphics and no, it's not what the "s" stands for. It actually stood for Super or Superior Barco didn't feel the need to change to 809 because that was another product altogether.

The key introductions with the 808 ”s” families were. Component video, 2nd RGB input, Iris 2, Internal Line doubler compatibility (LiDo), Graphics RGB Bandwidth increased to 120 Mhz, Data remained at 75 Mhz, Graphics Scan rate compatibility increased to 110Khz, Memory Banks. There were a whole host of internal changes both mechanical, electrical and software. Later in it’s life the Data 808s increased to 75Khz to cope with 1280x1024 and boost sales

The key issue here I believe is how are they relevant in Home cinema

The three most significant are the introduction of Component video, Iris 2 and memory banks.

IMHO The Graphics is easier to install (non of that messing with washers behind the lens business) other than that it make no difference. The 808 & 808s deserves an external scaller with RGB output due to their exceptional ability to resolve about 700 to 900 lines in 16x9 mode. The Component video input did not have the correct bandwidth to handle any thing above 15Khz (this was changed on the Cine8) Iris 2 is a nice toy and will perform the basic quick alignments do not expect it to be as good as the brochure says. Memory banks are important to allow 16x9 and 4x3 and anything else from the same source.

Of LESS relevance is Drive mode. This only applied to peak full white screens like windows. (It gave a better ANSI light test folks) running your projector in economic, normal or boost for home cinema makes no difference. So I’m afraid the 808 and 808s are the same brightness 1000 lumens peak white. Seagull correction should not be needed for home cinema, no screen is that accurate.

Chassis for the 808,808s Cine8 has never changed"

Se hele tråden her

Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Takk for info

Newcomer lxg sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Jeg har hatt en 808 helt uten slitasje,jeg byttet denne i en 808s med 5000 timer og litt slitasje.

Det var en stor oppgradering på alle områder spesielt skarphet.

Det Roland har skrevet er ut i fra tekniske data og det er ikke en god måte og sammenligne utstyr.

808s har fått mye nytt og er en mye bedre projector.

808 er en bra projector det også men ikke verd like mye som en 808s

Side 2 av 2 FørsteFørste 1 2

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •