Hvilken plate har du kjøpt idag? - Side 121

Sponsorer:
Takk Takk:  0
Like Like:  1
Side 121 av 167 FørsteFørste ... 11 21 31 41 51 61 71 81 91 101 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 141 151 161 ... SisteSiste
Viser resultater 2,401 til 2,420 av 3324
    Active kanakas sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Meshuggah: obzen
    Rammstein: herzeleid
    Rammstein: REISE, REISE

Expert cybervision_ sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Ron Block - Faraway Land

Intermediate mteinum sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    En ikke helt ukjent en...

Nirvana - Nevermind [MFSL UDCD 666]

Expert
    Medlem siden
    Feb 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I dag skulle jeg gjerne ha vist dere siste ankomne CD, men den er forduftet som en sky på himmelen:

THE REVENGE med den islandske black-metal gruppa KAUPTING

Her er låtlista

0- PROLOGUE - WHEN ICELAND WAS A SUPERPOWER - YEAR 1000 (theme by David Bowie - Ashes to ashes)
    1 - LET'S HAVE FUN (Theme by Pink Floyd - Money)
    2 - OVERDRAFT
    3 - THE VERDICT
    4 - EU, GO F**K YOURSELF (trommesolo)
    5 - THE EVIL PLAN (BIRTH OF THE Eyjafjallajökull)
    6 - ERUPTION
    7 - THERE WILL BE ASH
    7 - PANIC IN THE BRITISH MET OFFICE
    8 - I DO NOT TOLERAT THIS (Bjørn Kjos rap)
    9 - TO AVINOR OR NOT TO AVINOR
    10- THE LETTER (pay us billions and we will shut down Eyjafjallajökull)
    11- THE GORDON BROWN PLAN (based upon The Marshall Plan)
    12- ALLTING
    13- THE CLOSING
    14- EPILOGUE, THE RISE OF THE NEW SUPERPOWER-ICELAND YEAR 2012

Foreløpig cover:

Font som er benyttet på albumtittel er selvfølgelig "Kredit"

Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Tysk luftfart er på vingene ;D

Chris Jones - Roadhouses & Automobiles [SFR 357.6027.2]

Expert RoKo sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av 900sl
    Kjøpte også Touch YELLO i dag. Mye bra. Enkelte spor med litt likheter med Nils Petter Molvær.
    (får ikke håpe RoKo ser dette innlegget, siden noen har kjøpt denne platen før i denne tråden )
    Noe så inn i hampen på overtid, men det får så være... ;-)
    (ref denne posten: http://avforum.no/forum/1328259-post2140.html)

Det er selvsagt helt greit med slike innlegg. Tråden er jo ment for ens egne innkjøp. Da er det på sin plass med "dobbeltposter" (noe som viser bredde og interesse), og spesielt dersom man har noe fornuftig å si om sine opplevelser etter kjøpet.

Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Curtis Mayfield - Curtis [MFSL UDCD 781]

Curtis Mayfield - Curtis Ultradisc II™ 24 KT Gold CD - Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.

Mayfield's Stunning 1970 Solo Debut Set Benchmarks in Music, Songwriting, and Production Fields

Curtis Mayfield might best be remembered for producing the Super Fly soundtrack but the incomparable soul singer/multi-instrumentalist/composer never eclipsed the musical and songwriting genius of 1970’s groundbreaking Curtis. Released shortly after he departed the Impressions, a vocal group that he’d already taken in socially conscious directions, Mayfield’s self-titled solo debut set new standards in areas of production, songwriting, and musical fusion. A gripping statement that fearlessly confronted the controversial issues consuming America and urban life, it served as an influential precursor to Marvin Gaye’s What’s Going On and remains an inextricable part of the R&B landscape. Seldom has an album registered with so many audiences and groups.

While drawing upon the doo-wop and gospel characteristics made famous by the Impressions, Mayfield stood out as a solo pioneer by mixing in decidedly funky rhythms, swirling string accompaniments, extended and wide-open grooves. His exclusively falsetto singing heightened the drama. Almost unconsciously, Curtis created the blueprint for the future of psychedelic funk, birth of blaxploitation music, and advancement of elegant soul that placed black music on the same platform as the era’s most celebrated pop and rock recordings. On top of it all, the Chicago native delivered message-driven lyrics that challenged the social, economic, and political concerns that had become inherent to the African-American experience. Far from being preachy, Mayfield’s tightly focused lyrics embrace a courageous freedom and sense of humanity, echoing like conversations overheard on the street.

Rarely has any album more saliently addressed prejudice, disparity, and injustice in such an intelligent and biting manner. The record’s crossover appeal and catchy melodies spread Mayfield’s sentiments to the mainstream, which embraced powerful emotional fare such as “(Don’t Worry) If There’s a Hell Below, We’re All Going to Go,” an attention-getting single that reached number three on the Billboard charts. Simultaneously menacing and empowering, lush and gritty, intense and laidback, orchestral and lean, rousing and soothing, Curtis’ revolutionary legacy is further underscored by the presence of the uplifting anthem “Move On Up,” an inspiring and unifying classic on par with Bob Dylan’s “The Times They Are A-Changin’.” It’s no wonder that artists as disparate as the Afghan Whigs, Bruce Springsteen, and My Morning Jacket have all covered material from the album.

Mastered from the original master tapes, and available on numbered limited-edition 24K Gold CD from Mobile Fidelity, the eminently soulful Curtis now invigorates the senses and triggers reactions like never before. Mayfield’s smooth singing and brilliant production devices--the harps and strings on “Wild and Free,” progressive grooves of the wake-up call “The Other Side of Town,” the lengthy R&B sway of “We the People Who Are Darker Than Blue,” the punctual horns and shaking congas that spice nearly every track--resonate with incredible immediacy and breathtaking clarity, all the while retaining the raw spirit and ambitious sophistication Mayfield intended. Whether this 1970 classic is a longtime favorite or you’ve never heard it, this is the only version to own.

Expert cybervision_ sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Føler nesten kvaliteten blir bare bedre på bildene dine, Morten.

Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Det hjelper med litt vår-rekvisita

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Soundtrack til alle Lord Of The Rings- filmene, riktignok en stund siden. £4,99 pr stk. Return Of The King ikke sendt da de ikke har den på lager.

Bestilt i dag:

Airbag - Identity.

Lytter til denne på Spotify nå, anbefales!

Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Idag kom det noen virkelige perler i hus.

Harry James And His Big Band - The King James Version [Sheffield Lab CD-3]

Denne ble innspilt i 1976 og knuser det meste av dagens innspillinger en lang marsj. Dynamisk som få, musikk som det virkelig svinger av. En stor tragedie at denne er OOP. tnt-audio har en review av lp-utgaven Harry James & His Big Band - 'The King James Version' - Sheffield Lab-3 - [English]

Dave Grusin - Discovered Again [Sheffield Lab CD-5]

Denne tror jeg er en av de fineste platene som finnes i min samling. Har hatt den i XRCD24 utgave fra LIM noen år, men fikk kloa i Sheffield utgaven nå nylig. Et stort mesterverk av Dave Grusin. Discovered Again

Chick Corea Elektric Band II - Paint The World [GRD-9731]

Denne er nok langt fra samme kaliber som de to over. Jeg heller nok mer til uttrykket Corea hadde med Elektric Band (I) der Weckl, Gambale og Patitucci var med.

Moderator Roger Waters sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av tugron
    Soundtrack til alle Lord Of The Rings- filmene, riktignok en stund siden. £4,99 pr stk. Return Of The King ikke sendt da de ikke har den på lager.

Bestilt i dag:

Airbag - Identity.

Lytter til denne på Spotify nå, anbefales!
    Jeg kjøpte den platen for lenge siden faktisk, synes platen er veldig bra tvers igjennnom.

Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Liten plate fra Cdons tilbud, 49kr så det er jo ikke no gal pris.

Anastacia - Heavy Rotation

Intermediate DiFontaine sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Keep Of Kalessin - Reptilian

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Roger Waters:
    Fant ut det når jeg søkte på Airbag her på avforum. Og jeg er helt enig, knallgod tvers igjennom.

Preorder på denne i dag:

IEM - Complete IEM Box Set(4CD box set)

fra swhq.co.uk. Har hørt utrolig lite av dette, men er meget nyfiken, og siden dette muligens er siste mulighet til å få kjøpt alt SW har utgitt med dette prosjektet noensinne, kunne jeg ikke la muligheten gå fra meg. Totalt 2000 bokser på verdensbasis, til en pris av rundt £40 med frakt.

Expert RoKo sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Konk!

Etter å ha ventet "altfor" lenge, altså siden ordrene ble satt 1. februar i år, fikk jeg omsider den beskjeden jeg egentlig hadde ventet:

Min melding:
    Sent: Thu 13/05/2010 22:08
    To: Customer Support
    Subject: BangCD Order Number: SCA0098xxxx & DFH0098xxxx

Hi!

I am STILL waiting for the two CDs by Amy Macdonald and Goldfrapp that I have paid for!

You have all this time advertised the CD from Amy on your web site.
    However, the banner for Amy Macdonald links to the new CD from Gorillaz.
    You also have a banner for the CD from Goldfrapp, but his links to a CD from Arctic Monkeys.

What is REALLY happening with BangCD…???

No new CDs for a long time make me thinking that you are no longer serving your customers.

I want the two CDs or my money back – NOTHING else will do!

Please advise!

Deres svar:

Fra: Customer Support [mailto:support@custservice4u.com]
    Sendt: 14. mai 2010 01:44
    Emne: BangCD Order Number: SCA0098xxxx & DFH0098xxxx

Dear Roger,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the above orders.

Bang Media PTE is no longer the owner of Bang CD, as of May 1st 2010 BangCD is now owned and operated by Apex Champ Ltd.

Bang Media are unable to supply the products you ordered and therefore we recommend at this stage that you contact your card issuer and ask that a chargeback be processed in regards to the amounts in question.

Apologies for the inconvenience however please do re-order at BangCD.com - Cheap CDs | Latest | DVDs | New Releases where Apex Champ, the new owner will be happy to supply you.

Kind Regards
    Customer Support

Snipp, snapp snute - da var vel egentlig BangCD ute! 8)

Medlem siden
    Jan 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Etter en snarvisitt i København med fruen rakk vi innom innom Fona på Strøget så kom jeg med disse titlene. Om ikke dere har vært der før så kan en slik tur anbefales, de har faktisk veldig godt utvalg samt en del gode priser på mye av varene i sitt sortiement.

MASSIVE ATTACK - COLLECTED - 49KR

ANATHEMA - JUDGEMENT - 49KR

KATATONIA - THE GREAT COLD DISTANCE - 99KR

KATATONIA - NIGHT IS THE NEW DAY - 99KR

Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Idag kom denne i posten:

Martin Taylor's - Spirit of Django, Last Train to Hauteville [P3MCD023]

Dette er gladmusikk som det svinger av! Denne passer seg fint nå i sommervarmen

Last Train to Hauteville: Martin Taylor: Amazon.co.uk: Music

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2008
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Katie Melua - Collection, 7,99 £ fra Play.com

Medlem siden
    Nov 2006
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Noen nye kom i dag:

Stuff - The Right Stuff [9 45812-2]

Amazon.com: The Right Stuff: Stuff: Music

Dave Siebels - Dave Siebels with Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band

A thrilling collaboration between one of the finest jazz ensembles in the business and a keyboardist whose résumé extends beyond jazz, the self-titled Dave Siebels with Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band is, quite frankly, one riveting session of big band music fronted by Siebels' commanding performance on the Hammond B3 organ.

Dave Siebels | Dave Siebels with Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band

Amazon.com: Dave Siebels with: Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band: Dave Siebels;Gordon Goodwin's Big Phat Band: Music

The Doobie Brothers - Takin' It To The Streets [MFSL UDSACD 2043]

Takin’ It to the Streets marks a high point in the Doobie Brothers’ career. The mellowed-out 1976 album is heavily influenced by the contributions of former Steely Dan members Jeff Baxter and Michael McDonald. The latter are responsible for an increase in soulful melodies and Latin-fused rhythms, which help make Takin’ It to the Streets among the most enjoyably chill recordings of the era. Sonic charms are everywhere, particularly on the joyful title cut, an example of the band’s conscious embrace of R&B foundations and gospel accents. This is music designed for celebrating, relaxing, and romancing.

The Doobie Brothers - Takin' It To The Streets Ultradisc UHR™ SACD - Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.

Yes - The Yes Album [MFSL UDCD 779]

The key components to every great prog-rock album comprise memorable guitar riffs, punchy immediacy, ample rhythmic kick, and the imaginative capacity to transport the listener to a place well beyond the confines of reality. Yes’ The Yes Album features all of these rare qualities and more, the 1971 record as significant for saving the band’s career as well as for establishing new parameters in virtuosic technicality and skilled composition. The first set recorded with guitarist Steve Howe, The Yes Album remains Yes’ grandest achievement and claims a musical vision the British quintet’s contemporaries struggled to match. And now, it finally has audiophile sound to match, courtesy of Mobile Fidelity.

While unbeknownst to the band, Atlantic Records was prepared to drop Yes from the label if The Yes Albumdidn’t catch fire. To be certain, the group’s initial two offerings showed promise but were missing crucial elements. Specifically, they were absent the colorful instrumental orchestrations and gorgeous albeit hard-rocking solos offered by Howe, whose eclectic array encompasses country rock, boogie, and Appalachian styles seamlessly sewn into Yes’ rich canvasses. Howe’s chemistry with fellow sonic explorers Chris Squire and Bill Bruford is evident throughout, producing seemingly simple yet subtly complex arrangements that enjoy the benefits of remaining uncluttered, open, and spacious.

Then, of course, there are the fantastic songs. Avoiding the potential overkill of a multiple keyboard setup, Yes relies on Tony Kaye’s Hammond B3 organ to give it necessary thrust. Combined with Squire’s flexible bass lines, Howe’s inventive solos and acoustic tuckpointing, Bruford’s restrained thunder, and Jon Andersen’s poetic words, and it seems inevitable that The Yes Album could’ve been anything other than a smash success, whose memorable “I’ve Seen All Good People,” politically savvy “Yours Is No Disgrace,” and epic “Starship Trooper” still orbit today’s radio playlists and sports stadiums.

Yes - The Yes Album II™ 24 KT Gold CD - Mobile Fidelity Sound Lab, Inc.

Side 121 av 167 FørsteFørste ... 11 21 31 41 51 61 71 81 91 101 111 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 131 141 151 161 ... SisteSiste

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •