Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Theater blackout drapes in Norway?

I'm starting to seriously consider putting together a projector system in my upstairs living room and I'm trying to find and cost all the bit and pieces that I need; only one item remains and that's good quality velvet blackout drapes for the windows there.

I can find sources for these in the states but I've yet to come across any in Norway. Surely there must be some? Where do people here get them from or is everyone a dab hand with a sewing machine?

Intermediate Shallow_ sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2005
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    2 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I tried contacting som local firms making drapes for theatre and music stage use, but found it to be very expensive. Finally settled on drapes from Kid Interiør, the black version of their "Borg" which worked very well for me.
    Yamaha CX-A5000, Rotel RB 993x2 + RMB 1075, Audiovector Sign. Mi3-AV3Ci-Mi1, JVC DLA-X500, Oppo BDP-95EU Region Free

Min Hjemmekino Mine Bluray filmer

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Shallow_
    I tried contacting som local firms making drapes for theatre and music stage use, but found it to be very expensive. Finally settled on drapes from Kid Interiør, the black version of their "Borg" which worked very well for me.
    I have a set of black Kid curtains from when I was going through a "trendy" phase but they don't block light totally and they have a slight sheen so they reflect light too.

I found this 89-108 inch Wide Blackout Lined Home Theater Curtain place in the states which have excellent looking drapes at reasonable prices for what they are but they have certain caveats for shipping outside the US and I'm not sure they will ship to Norway.

Administrator Ak sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    1 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Norsk Sceneteknikk can probably sell you what you need.
    Norsk Sceneteknikk AS: Norsk Sceneteknikk as

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av AdrianMills
    I have a set of black Kid curtains from when I was going through a "trendy" phase but they don't block light totally and they have a slight sheen so they reflect light too.

I found this 89-108 inch Wide Blackout Lined Home Theater Curtain place in the states which have excellent looking drapes at reasonable prices for what they are but they have certain caveats for shipping outside the US and I'm not sure they will ship to Norway.
    Hi, if the seller don`t send to Norway, you can use this company: JetCarrier - magnum NO AS, Norway, Sweden, USA

I went for this Curtain track model: 3M Remote Electric Automatic Window Curtain Drape Track - eBay (item 310013803333 end time Jan-19-08 16:42:03 PST)

http://avforum.no/forum/av-rom-konst...ter-flesk.html

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Jul 2007
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Cool. Thanks for that.

Intermediate
    Medlem siden
    Jan 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Gardin

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av AdrianMills
    Cool. Thanks for that.
    Til opplysning så bruker jeg som gardin foran lerretet i dag er sort nevøs velour 150x500 kjøpt på "Jysk" for kr 69.-
    Det dreper lys meget bra, og er pent og se på! Har ikke fått montert gardin trekket enda, men jeg skal bruke det samme som gardin når det kommer opp!!!

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •