Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Projectiondesign upgrades

:wink: Hello, I am a french home-cinema enthousiast, but cannot read scandinavian languages...

As I own a wonderfull Projectiondesign Action model One projector that I upgraded from mkI to mkII (thanks to Anders Lokke), I would like to know if you think that a new upgrade to mkIII is interesting in terms of improvements (big or small differences between mkII and mkIII).

As far I can guess in the scandinavian topic relating this upgrade, the cost would be 6000 kr, am I right ?

Thank you

mermoz

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Re: Projectiondesign upgrades

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av mermoz
    :wink: Hello, I am a french home-cinema enthousiast, but cannot read scandinavian languages...

As I own a wonderfull Projectiondesign Action model One projector that I upgraded from mkI to mkII (thanks to Anders Lokke), I would like to know if you think that a new upgrade to mkIII is interesting in terms of improvements (big or small differences between mkII and mkIII).

As far I can guess in the scandinavian topic relating this upgrade, the cost would be 6000 kr, am I right ?

I have also read about the future big monster Action model three, but nothing about a future 1920x1080 chip, what are your expectations and options to choose between these models, should we wait for some months ?

Thank you

mermoz

Intermediate Soundfre@k sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Nov 2003
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hi.

The price for an uprade from mk2 to mk3 costs 6000NOK here in Norway. (If the projector has been upgraded earlier from mk1 to mk2, if one bought the mk2 new (never upgraded) the cost is 10000NOK. The upgrade from mk1 - mk3 is priced at 12000NOK.

6000NOK = 720€ (approx. using 8.35 nok/eur)

Mvh

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2002
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Soundfre@k
    Hi.

The price for an uprade from mk2 to mk3 costs 6000NOK here in Norway. (If the projector has been upgraded earlier from mk1 to mk2, if one bought the mk2 new (never upgraded) the cost is 10000NOK. The upgrade from mk1 - mk3 is priced at 12000NOK.

6000NOK = 720€ (approx. using 8.35 nok/eur)

Mvh
    :wink: thank you for this answer confirming my guess !

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •