Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Jami
    Min mening: Fortsatt for stort. Du trenger bare noen små høyttalere for lyden bakfra. (Eller fra siden, egentlig.)

Magb nevnte oppover i tråden noen alternativ, og jeg personlig ville spart penger til dem.
    Hva tror du om det?

Kanskje bruke et par hundrelapper på et godt sett med kabler til frontene dine?
    That diagram looks beautiful and I would love to be able to use it but...the listening position in my livingroom is all the way to the wall.
    I mean,the tv is on one wall while the sofa is all the way on the opposite wall.

So basicly,the 2 rear speakers will me right next to my sofa ( both sides) on the ear level.
    It is impossible to place them a bit on the sides ( as in your diagram) as I dont have a wall on the left side. I have the kitchen there so I will have nothing to hang a speaker on.
    Hence why I am forced to place the rear speakers on the same wall as the sofa,facing forward in a straight angle towards the tv.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Ok,I denied the 2 speakers and all that.
    I quit that project for the time being.

So,one step at a time,I will build up my system,starting with cables.
    I found 30m of Monster cables on komplett.no so I will buy those.

Now I need a center that isnt so damn deep...I found some but they are so deep and tall.

Newcomer Jami sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hva med dipol-høyttalere, som her (litt ned på siden)?

Hvilke mål må/bør center'n din ha? Så blir det litt lettere å hjelpe til!

Bra sted å begynne, forresten, med stereo-oppsettet!

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Jami
    Hva med dipol-høyttalere, som her (litt ned på siden)?

Hvilke mål må/bør center'n din ha? Så blir det litt lettere å hjelpe til!

Bra sted å begynne, forresten, med stereo-oppsettet!
    Oh those are AWESOME !! I wonder what they are called and how much do they cost...
    But yeah,like in that pic,I have the very same problem. The rear speakers MUST be on the same well as my sofa,ergo,I will be at most 30-50 cm in front of them.

As for the center...a prefferably would be a max of 15cm in dept. However,after latest measurements,I think I can accomodate even a 20cm center.

After all,the front speakers are "sticking" out of the wall a good 30cm so...
    Im gonna need a shelf to be mounted in the wall though,in order to support the center so I wonder is such speakers vibrate a lot.
    I wouldnt want to get an annoying sound caused by the vibration of the center speaker against the wood of the shelf.

Active
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Looks like the speakers linked above is klipsch rs-62 or 52
    In your room that kind of W.D.S.T rear speakers would work pretty well I think. Or you should choose Bipolar speakers since you don't have a wall on the left side. Dunno if dynavoice has any though. But as mentioned before you stand a bit more freely to choose rear speakers, they don't need to be the same brand.

As for the center it should be the same brand or at least have the same kind of sound signature as the front speakers, this is vital.

Helping you choose a subwoofer I leave to others, but we need to know want you want. I assume your setup is primarely for movies since you are going for the hole sourround setup. But maybe you like music to? Would you like deep bass for the spectaculare movie scenes or fast mid bass for music? Yes of course you want both.. But here comes your budget, witch is?

I'm kinda still leraning myself, but I've picked up a few very helpfull tips from this great community. So here are some helpful tips when you're all set up and ready to go, because here is were the fun begins:

* http://avforum.no/forum/receivere-fo...12-2010-a.html
    * http://avforum.no/forum/910109-post565.html
    * http://avforum.no/forum/guider-audio...eq-wizard.html

That should keep you busy for a while.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Well,it became obvious that I need a center from Dynavoice. So I will get me one of those.

As for my surround set up:I may surprise you but I actually want to make it somehow that it will work for everything. A party,a movie night or daily tv watching. With emphesis on the tv watching: canal digital.

I have quite a few of HD channels and I'm a sucker for Discovery,National Geographic,BBC Knowledge. I want to be able to watch those with the best ( as far as my budget can allow it) sound there is.

In terms of video,is not much more I can do really.
    I bought me a brand new LCD 42" Samsung and I got me digital signals.
    Plugged everything into an ONKYO 608,with HDMI cables. That is pretty much it.

With the audio is a different story though. There is a lot of improvement to be made hence why Im here.
    I took some pictures of my living room,hopefully it will give you a better idea about my challenges.

I apologize for their quality...they are taken with my cell.
    Anyway,in those pics you can see the shape of the room,the distance between my fronts,the type and distance between my rears ( that REALLY needs to go) as well as the lack of wall on the left ( if facing the tv)
    Any opinions greatly appreciated.

P.S. I just ordered these: Nye Dynavoice Magic FX-4 høyttalere. Meget plasseringsvennlige

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    lol
    We all died

Active
    Medlem siden
    Mar 2009
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Apparently..

Well the way I see it, you just bought yourself some nice rear speakers. Should work well in your room.

As for your room..

Sitat Opprinnelig postet av Quasimodo
    With the audio is a different story though. There is a lot of improvement to be made hence why Im here.
    I took some pictures of my living room,hopefully it will give you a better idea about my challenges.
    I gave you some links in my last post, in those are really everyting you need to know. To get the best sound you should use radioshack and rew to see what your room does to the sound and see were your challanges are. And on your pictures i cant's see if you got a carpet on your floor/tiles. If you don't you should get one, a nice big "fluffy"/thick carpet in front of your speakers.

And for the best possible sound you should get 2 subwoofers, but I don't think you got the space for it (or budget?), so maybe go for 1..? You could stack them of course.. What kind of subwoofer depends on how much you are willing to spend. But the brand that pops in my head first is XTZ

But my best advice is to read those treads I linked in my previous post. Use rs and rew to calibrate. Then if you're still not satisfied with the sound maybe you should think about acustic tuning of your room.

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    I wont go that far to accusticly modify my room as it is a temporary apartament.
    Besides,I barely just made the jump from a complete ignorant ( using the sound out of my TV speakers) to my very first "personal cinema".

What I am trying to achieve is "the best within a limited budget" really. Ergo,a set of speakers that will do well in a better,bigger room in the near future.
    I figured that the smartest thing to do right now is to build up the hardware of the cinema,and only later the "software" ( accustics and such)

I do not have a carpet on the tiles though. I do but is a minor one that isnt exactly in front of the front speakers.
    However,I am more than willing to place a fluffy thing in front of each front speakers,if I could only know from where to buy.

I absolutely can not afford 2 subwoofers ( I am already concerned about aquiring a center) but if you happen to come across a good subwoofer ( it doesnt have to blow me outta my chair considering the size of my room) on finn.no ( within driving range of Sandefjord) I would be forever grateful ofcourse.

As for the links you gave me: I look at them all and quickly realized they they are too advanced for me.
    However,I appreaciate a HUGE deal the time you took to help me out. It is mighty nice of you and if I could somehow return the favor,I will in a heart beat.

Thank you so very much.
    All I need now is a center and a subwoofer.

P.S. What do you think about my receiver? Is that a good one? Powerful enough? Would you buy it if you were in my shoes ?

Newcomer
    Medlem siden
    Dec 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Can anyone tell me whether or not a DALI Concept Center may work nice with Dynavoice M-65 ?
    I found one for 800 nkr and if they can complement eachother,I will buy it.
    I know that normally I should go for the same brand but this one is half the price of a Dynavoice center.

Please advice quickly as they guy needs cash fast.
    Thank you so much.

Side 2 av 2 FørsteFørste 1 2

Stikkord for denne tråden

Regler for innlegg

• Du kan ikke starte nye tråder
  • Du kan ikke svare på innlegg / tråder
  • Du kan ikke laste opp vedlegg
  • Du kan ikke redigere meldingene dine
  •