Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    (0% positive tilbakemeldinger)

Question New~Member~Intro &[Advice Appreciated?]

Hei Fellow Members;:-D

I am a new member..I am Engelsk 53, jeg bor i Kristiansand.I am very sorry to write i Engelsk,but min Norsk is not very good,even though I have lived i Norge for 9 Years +:Great idea to have an English section!!
    I am hoping to offer several PC Based sound system items For-Salg

Must admit I have never being very good on Forums ???so I would appreciate some help & Advice??..I have looked in your Pages,Just wondered which section would be best for me to advertise the complete system?

[moderator edit]
    Removed text concerning personal ad.
    [/moderator edit]

I would rather sell as a complete system as all the seperate items were matched to each other after a great deal of effort and work by several Audio-folk in the USA!of course if anyone wished to buy individual items..this would be fine also.

I am forced to sell..due to illness and urgent need of finance
    (long Story)..otherwise there is no way I would be selling this superb set~Up!So any help very much appreciated.

I look forward very much to hearing from some of you..and I thank you very much in advance for your help

Best Wishes Steve

Moderator Kokken sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hello norsk and welcome to the AVForum.:-D

We do however not allow advertisment for sale in the treads of this forum, but we do have a section for buying and selling known as the AVtorget (AV Marked place): http://avforum.no/avtorget

At this section you can upload sales with text, pixtures and contact information. At the sale you get a 3 step wizard for entering the ad. Unfortunatly this wizard is norwegian only, but we can surely help with some translation if needed.

Due to the regulations I have made changes in your initial post removing the information about the specific items.

Newcomer norsk sin avatar
    Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Many thanks for your reply & welcome!

Hei Kokken...
    Many thanks for getting back to me and your kind welcome much appreciated..
    sorry I did not realise private adds were not allowed at all in posts..
    I will follow your advice and post in the AVTORGET section

all the best Steve

Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Question

Hei Kokken..
    Hope you can help..
    I just entered the items in Høyttalere AV Torget? but it dissapeared:-?
    Not sure of one or two of the sections?

1.Ønsker du å motta bud på denne gjenstanden?
    Husk at minstepris MÅ oppgis ved auksjoner, samt at du IKKE kan avkorte annonsen før den er utløpt, så legg heller en kortere auksjonsperiode hvis du har dårlig tid.
    Selger du produktet på vanlig måte (ikke som en auksjon) kan du deaktivere det før utløpstiden ved å merke det som "solgt".

2.Produktet befinner seg i:

3.I am wishing to sell all 5 x Audio items together is it still ok for me to list in Høyttalere

4.I am also listing these items on hifsentralen? is this ok?

look forward to hearing from you
    Hilsen Steve

Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    1: Choose this option if you want an auction. Remember then that you commit yourself to sell as long as there any bids from the members and must wait out the auction periode before selling. There are penaltys for those not following rules for auctions. I would not choose this option as long as you sell multiple items (and also my comment for question#4).

2: Where are the items located? - Enter name of city or region.

3: We're allowing multiple items in one main category as long as you list the correct item for the category first, ie the speakers in your case.

4: It is allowed to have sales in other places as long as it is NOT registered as an auction. If an auction is enabled and you have a sales add other places (without telling about the auction there), moderators will delete the add on AVTorget. But it is also nice to inform the potential buyers about other places you have placed adds.

You rembered to press the button marked as "Gjennomfør" at step 3 in the wizard?

Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Just another thing: If you attach pictures, please note the size. If they are to large (thypical used direct from the camera) they will not be displayed and you get no warning in advance.

Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Question Many thanks

Hi again
    many thanks for your assistance...
    I have just tried again to list and it dissapeared again? I am sure I am doing something wrong could I possibly send you a copy of the Postin/Salg for you to check over and alter if required?I would prfer to sell without auction if possible? and I will include that I am selling on hifisentralen to

Please let me know

all the best Steve:-D

Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    Hmmm, strange brew.... Lets see:

OK, at the final stage of the postin you should see the following entrys and information:
    1) "Brukernavn" Showing Your nick/username
    2) "Kategori:" The category you are selling, should display "Høyttalere selges"
    3) "Tittel på annonsen / gjenstandens navn:" Header row for the add - MANDATORY
    4) "Bilder av gjenstanden (du kan la disse feltene være blanke, men gjenstanden blir lettere å selge hvis du viser bilder av den):" 6 rows to point to upload path of pictures. Can be left blank but one should allways have some teaser pict's.
    5) "Tilstand på gjenstanden?" - How is the quality of the products? Mint, premium,fine,ok,bad, Choose one of them.
    6) "Pris, Oppgi minste akseptable pris" - your demanding price, if left blank "best offer" will be displayed.
    7) "Ønsker du å motta bud på denne gjenstanden?" - Enables auction if marked. You should leave this as is.
    8.) "Hvor lenge vil du at annonsen skal ligge ute?"- How many days to display the add
    9) "Beskrivelse" - Description. Your text, but I would recommend a little less than you had in HiFisentralen. You may add additional information in the comments afterwards.
    10) "Nypris" - Price as new, may be left empty if unknown.
    11) "Kvittering (ja/nei):" sales ticket Yes, no
    12) "Alder" - age of products - may be left empty
    13) "Pris inkl. frakt (ja/nei/må hentes):" Price includes transpot cost? Yes, no, Must be picked up, ma also be left empty
    14) "URL til produsent:" f.ex. Link to product manufacturer - May be left blank
    15) "Produktet befinner seg i:" - whereabouts of the items in sale
    16) "Vil du varsles på email når en bruker skriver en kommentar?" - Email warnings if somebody leaves comments in the add. Yes/No

Then finally the button for accepting the sales as an ad "GJENNOMFØR".

There may be a couple of minutes before the sales lists in the AVtorget due to the database updates. There has also been glitches in the system, but normally the system will be down for a couple of hour at maximum.

Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

Question Sorry for the trouble I am causing!

Hi Klokken
    Many thanks once again..really sorry fproblem..will try once again and see what happens fingers crossedx

all the very best Steve:-D

Medlem siden
    Sep 2004
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback
    No problem, this can be a small guide for other english users as well. :-)

I was looking at the add on Sentralen and notice that you mentioned having problems uploading picktures. Can it be that some of your pictures have formats not supportet by the systems?

Medlem siden
    Aug 2010
    Poster
    Takk & like
    Nevnt
    0 post(er)
    AVtorget feedback

pictures?

:-D Hi again
    well we got there this time..